How to Name an Amazon Dropshipping Business
Are you trying to discover a fitting name for your new Amazon dropshipping venture? Selecting the right name is a crucial step for any entrepreneur, as it should accurately reflect the nature of your company and the services it provides its clients. What sort of businesses do you work with? What makes you stand out from other dropshippers?
Use our free business name generator above to discover an array of Amazon dropshipping business names, or continue reading our quick guide to learn how to name your company.
TRUiC is a privacy-focused company. TRUiC's business name generator protects your personal information so that your searches remain private.
Step #1: Determine Goals for Your Amazon Dropshipping Business
Your business’s name is the very first connection you will make with prospective customers. It’s important that you define your organization’s mission, vision, values, and target audience as much as possible.
Before naming your Amazon dropshipping venture, ensure that you fully understand exactly how you will run your company. Familiarize yourself with the industry and determine what it takes to start a successful business by conducting thorough research.
Here are a few factors to keep in mind when launching and naming an Amazon dropshipping company:
- Operating an Amazon dropshipping company is like being the go-between for customers who want to buy products and the retailers that sell them.
- If you want to be successful in this business model, you must be able to build strong relationships with wholesalers and have a talent for uncovering products that will be popular and promoting them to customers.
- In this business, you will have two "customers" - buyers of your products and wholesalers. It is your responsibility to serve as the bridge between them, so ensure they are both reputable, dependable, and easy to work with.
Step #2: Begin Brainstorming
We’ve shared some brainstorming techniques that you can use to get your creative juices flowing.
- Jot down some specific keywords for your Amazon dropshipping business name. Here are a few examples:
- Amazon FBA
- Think of adjectives that would describe your Amazon dropshipping business and the types of products offered to derive inspiration. Here are some examples:
- Experiment with other branding and brainstorming techniques.
Recommended: Once you have your name, create a logo with our free Logo Generator. To learn about other small business ideas, read our guide.
Amazon Dropshipping Business Name Ideas
We’ve used general brainstorming techniques to share several creative and catchy business name ideas for an Amazon dropshipping company.
Creative Approaches to Naming a Business
The following are helpful tips to help you find a unique business name that is relevant to you and/or your industry:
Capitalize on Business Location
The name of your city is one great way to brand your business. You can also think of nicknames that define what your city or state is well known for.
- Uptown Drop Shipping
- Citywide Shipments
- Neighborhood Shippers
- Everytown Drop Shipping
- Hilltop Drop Shipping
Connecting Through Emotion
Words that evoke a certain emotion, reminders of personal experiences, and travel memories may be good for branding.
Pun Fun, Word Combination, and Alliteration
Make brainstorming fun by creating puns, combining two relevant words and/or concepts, or by using same letter and sound repetition.
Short and Sweet
Oftentimes, simply using one word for a business name can be more powerful and engaging for clients/customers. Carefully consider your brand and brainstorm adjectives and synonyms that describe your business idea. For instance, if you own an Amazon dropshipping business, ask yourself how you would describe what you’re offering (e.g. same-day shipping, direct-to-home packages, etc.). Consider how you want your customers to feel (convenient, satisfied, happy, etc.), and so on.
Naming your business can be as easy as just using your own name. You can also incorporate names of friends and family members.
Step #3: Use Our Business Name Generator
Use our free business name generator tool by following the 3 simple steps: Search, select, and get the perfect domain name!
Filter results by location, industry, and domain name to produce more customized brand names for your venture.
Step #4: Register Your Amazon Dropshipping Business Name
Visit our business name search page to see if your desired brandable name is available in your state.
Steps After Naming Your Amazon Dropshipping Business
There are some steps you can take to successfully establish brand recognition and credibility for your venture.
- Choose a business structure. Formally structuring a business (e.g., LLC, corporation, etc.) reduces liability. We recommend checking out the Top LLC Formation Services.
- Design a logo for your Amazon dropshipping business. Creating a logo is vital for increasing brand awareness, and there are several logo maker tools available to help you design a unique one. Use our business logo generator to simplify the process.
- Make a website for your Amazon dropshipping business. Website builders like GoDaddy make the process simple and quick. Check out our Best Website Builder article.
- Use our QR Code Generator. Our QR code tool allows you to create virtual business cards (vCards), market your company, and share your new website with customers.