How to Name a Meals-To-Go Business
By starting a meals-to-go company, you are going to help people save time. We would like to do the same thing for you, by providing you with quick and painless options to name your venture. Here you will find numerous meals-to-go business names as well as useful brainstorming tips. Remember, a good brand name is a necessity to stand out from the competition. The right one will let potential customers know who you are immediately. We hope you will take advantage of the following information and tools so you can pick a name and move on to the next step of building your meals-to-go empire.
Use our free business name generator above to discover an array of meals-to-go business name ideas, or continue reading our quick guide to learn how to name your company.
TRUiC is a privacy-focused company. TRUiC's business name generator protects your personal information so that your searches remain private.
Step #1: Determine Goals for Your Meals-to-Go Business
Your business’s name is the very first connection you will make with prospective customers. It’s important that you define your organization’s mission, vision, values, and target audience as much as possible.
Before naming your meals-to-go venture, ensure that you fully understand exactly how you will run your company. Familiarize yourself with the industry and determine what it takes to start a successful business by conducting thorough research.
Here are a few factors to keep in mind when launching and naming a meals-to-go company:
- Meals-to-go businesses prepare and deliver home-cooked meals to busy customers who prefer to save time on cooking and grocery shopping.
- The most successful meals-to-go companies provide delicious and nutritious food according to diet planning that moderates the unhealthy choices and leans toward healthier choices.
- You should really like to cook. You should like to explore the ingredients that go into making a great meal and especially enjoy serving such a meal to others.
Step #2: Begin Brainstorming
We’ve shared some brainstorming techniques that you can use to get your creative juices flowing.
- Jot down some specific keywords for your meals-to-go business name. Here are a few examples:
- Whole foods
- Save time
- Think of adjectives that would describe your meals-to-go business and the types of products offered to derive inspiration. Here are some examples:
- Experiment with other branding and brainstorming techniques.
Recommended: Once you have your name, create a logo with our free Logo Generator. To learn about other small business ideas, read our guide.
Meals-To-Go Business Name Ideas
We’ve used general brainstorming techniques to share several creative and catchy business name ideas for a meals-to-go company.
Creative Approaches to Naming a Meals-to-Go Business
The following are helpful tips to help you find a unique business name that is relevant to you and/or your industry:
Capitalize on Business Location
The name of your city is one great way to brand your business. You can also think of nicknames that define what your city or state is well known for.
- San Diego’s Moving Kitchen
- Tristate Meal Deliveries
- DFW To-Go Co.
- Waterfront To-Go Meals
- Spokane Meal Transport
Connecting Through Emotion
Words that evoke a certain emotion, reminders of personal experiences, and travel memories may be good for branding.
Pun Fun, Word Combination, and Alliteration
Make brainstorming fun by creating puns, combining two relevant words and/or concepts, or by using same letter and sound repetition.
Short and Sweet
Oftentimes, simply using one word for a business name can be more powerful and engaging for clients/customers. Carefully consider your brand and brainstorm adjectives and synonyms that describe your business idea. For instance, if you own a meals to go business, ask yourself how you would describe what you’re offering (e.g., food, drink, convenience, etc.). Consider how you want your customers to feel (cared for, fed, efficient, etc.), and so on.
Naming your business can be as easy as just using your own name. You can also incorporate celebrity names, public figures, or friends and family members.
Step #3: Use Our Business Name Generator
Use our free business name generator tool by following the 3 simple steps: Search, select, and get the perfect domain name!
Filter results by location, industry, and domain name to produce more customized brand names for your meals-to-go company.
Step #4: Register Your Meals-to-Go Business Name
Visit our business name search page to see if your desired brandable name is available in your state.
Steps After Naming Your Meals-To-Go Business
There are some steps you can take to successfully establish brand recognition and credibility for your company.
- Choose a business structure. Formally structuring a business (e.g., LLC, corporation, etc.) reduces liability. We recommend checking out the Top LLC Formation Services.
- Design a logo for your meals-to-go business. Creating a logo is vital for increasing brand awareness, and there are several logo maker tools available to help you design a unique one. Use our meals-to-go business logo generator to simplify the process.
- Make a website for your meals to go business. Website builders like GoDaddy make the process simple and quick. Check out our Best Website Builder article.
- Use our QR Code Generator. Our QR code tool allows you to create virtual business cards (vCards), market your company, and share your new website with customers.