How to Name a Sunglasses Store
Everyone needs sunglasses. For your company, you can choose any of your favorite sunglasses store business names, but remember that you’ll want people to know exactly what you sell. From quirky shades to kid’s sunglasses, use your name to brand your venture and point out its niche.
Some clever sunglasses store names include names such as “Glasses2Go” for quick shopping or “Sunshine Sunglasses,” an easy-to-remember name that customers can recall at any time. Try to choose a business name that fits with your brand and will be memorable to locals or online shoppers.
Use our free business name generator above to discover an array of sunglasses store name ideas, or continue reading our quick guide to learn how to name your company.
TRUiC is a privacy-focused company. TRUiC's business name generator protects your personal information so that your searches remain private.
Step #1: Determine Goals for Your Sunglasses Store
Your business’s name is the very first connection you will make with prospective customers. It’s important that you define your organization’s mission, vision, values, and target audience as much as possible.
Before naming your venture, ensure that you fully understand exactly how you will run your company. Familiarize yourself with the industry and determine what it takes to start a successful business by conducting thorough research.
Here are a few factors to keep in mind when launching and naming a sunglasses store:
- Eyewear has become a critical part of an individual’s personal style. It offers insight into one’s tastes and is the perfect accessory to complete any look. To meet this growing demand, entrepreneurs are investing in online and brick-and-mortar retail stores.
- The most fitting owner will have an eye for fashion and design, as well as a clear understanding of what their potential clients are looking for.
- Consumers shopping at sunglass shops aren’t looking for a cheap pair of disposable eyewear. They want quality and believe that you get what you pay for. They are devoted to making a fashion statement and possess the disposable income to do so.
Step #2: Begin Brainstorming
We’ve shared some brainstorming techniques that you can use to get your creative juices flowing.
- Jot down some specific keywords for your sunglasses store business name. Here are a few examples:
- Think of adjectives that would describe your sunglasses store and the types of products offered to derive inspiration. Here are some examples:
- UV Protection
- Experiment with other branding and brainstorming techniques.
Recommended: Once you have your name, create a logo with our free Logo Generator. To learn about other small business ideas, read our guide.
Sunglasses Store Business Name Ideas
We’ve used general brainstorming techniques to share several creative and catchy business name ideas for a sunglasses store.
Creative Approaches to Naming a Sunglasses Store
The following are helpful tips to help you find a unique business name that is relevant to you and/or your industry:
Capitalize on Business Location
The name of your city is one great way to brand your business. You can also think of nicknames that define what your city or state is well known for.
Connecting Through Emotion
Words that evoke a certain emotion, reminders of personal experiences, and travel memories may be good for branding.
Pun Fun, Word Combination, and Alliteration
Make brainstorming fun by creating puns, combining two relevant words and/or concepts, or by using same letter and sound repetition.
Short and Sweet
Oftentimes, simply using one word for a business name can be more powerful and engaging for clients/customers. Carefully consider your brand and brainstorm adjectives and synonyms that describe your business idea. For instance, if you own a sunglasses store, ask yourself how you would describe what you’re offering (e.g., sunglasses, lenses, protection, etc.). Consider how you want your customers to feel (stylish, protected, complimented, etc.), and so on.
Naming your business can be as easy as just using your own name. You can also incorporate names of friends and family members.
Step #3: Use Our Business Name Generator
Use our free business name generator tool by following the 3 simple steps: Search, select, and get the perfect domain name!
Filter results by location, industry, and domain name to produce more customized brand names for your venture.
Step #4: Register Your Sunglasses Store Business Name
Visit our business name search page to see if your desired brandable name is available in your state.
Steps After Naming Your Sunglasses Store
There are some steps you can take to successfully establish brand recognition and credibility for your company.
- Choose a business structure. Formally structuring a business (e.g., LLC, corporation, etc.) reduces liability. We recommend checking out the Top LLC Formation Services.
- Design a logo for your sunglasses store. Creating a logo is vital for increasing brand awareness, and there are several logo maker tools available to help you design a unique one. Use our sunglasses store business logo generator to simplify the process.
- Make a website for your sunglasses store. Website builders like GoDaddy make the process simple and quick. Check out our Best Website Builder article.
- Use our QR Code Generator. Our QR code tool allows you to create virtual business cards (vCards), market your company, and share your new website with customers.