Business Name Generator - Get the Best Results
The TRUiC Free Online Business Name Generator is by far one of the most advanced AI tools available to create a name for your new business, brand, or company. All the brand name ideas provided by the TRUiC Free Business Name Generator are also checked to make sure the .COM domain is available making it a great domain name generator as well. We recommend brainstorming and searching for at least 4-5 potential business names.
Here's how to use the TRUiC Free Business Name Generator:
- Enter at least 2 keywords associated with your business or that you want in your name.
- Select the industry your business is in. This will help our AI generate the best results.
- Add a location to your business name. This will help in local search discoverability. However, you can skip this step if your business is targeting customers nationally.
- Get hundreds of great results. We recommend taking the time to scroll through and mark your favorites by selecting the heart icon.
Note: Your Privacy is Important - TRUiC’s business name generator is privacy focused. All your searches are kept private, we do the domain availability searches against a private database of domains which we update daily, so your searches are not publicly recorded by the domain registrars. We only use search data to improve and teach our AI to give better results.
Naming your business is one of the most important and challenging steps for entrepreneurs as they are going through the process of learning how to start a business. TRUiC is here with the free tools and guides to help you on this journey.
Branding and Brainstorming a Unique Business Name
The best brand names tend to be short, easy to pronounce, creative, catchy, memorable, and unique. Great brand names should create a desired experience for the client.
To come up with multiple business name ideas, we suggest techniques like freewriting, word-associations, and mind maps.
Although creativity is useful when turning a business idea into a catchy brand name, sometimes you can simply rely on using the industry name in your search to yield the perfect domain name.
How to Register a Business Name in the USA
After you’ve used our free business name generator and created a list of names you like, you’ll need to make sure they’re available in your state. Also, make sure you know how to register the name you end up choosing from the domain name generator.
You’ll also need to choose whether your legal business name will be your brand name or if your brand will be separate from your legal name. This will influence whether you'll need to file a DBA or if you can just use your legally registered business name.
To register a business name, start by doing a business name search in your state to make sure the name you choose is unique in your state and has domain name availability. In addition to this, be sure to check that your business name idea is unique by doing a US Federal Trademark Search and by making sure it’s not already taken by another brand with a presence on the web.
Once you’ve checked the domain name availability and performed a US Federal Trademark Search, read our guides on how to register a business name in all 50 states for the rules and regulations required for all types of businesses. You can learn how to register a name, file a DBA, or change the legal name for each of them, including LLCs, corporations, S corporations, sole proprietorships, and general partnerships.
After Registering a Business Name
Once you’ve used our free online company name generator, secured a domain name, and registered a business name, there are a few more actions you can take to successfully launch your brand idea:
- Follow our comprehensive How to Start a Business guide.
- Register your business with one of our best LLC services or our Form an LLC guide.
- Learn more about how to choose a registered agent in our Best Registered Agent Services review.
- Further establish brand visibility by designing a logo using our Free Logo Maker.
- Make a website for your business. Simple drag-and-drop builders like GoDaddy and Wix make the process simple and quick. Check out our Best Website Builder article.
- Our QR Code Generator offers several QR code options to fit your business's needs. You can create virtual business cards (vCards), market your business, share your new website with customers and more.
- Get inspired and stay ahead of the curve with TRUiC’s Business Trends page.
Need a Business Idea?
If you don’t have a new business in mind yet, choosing the right business idea is among the most important decisions you will make as an entrepreneur, whether you want to run an eCommerce store, a Jewelry Store, or any of our other 600+ business ideas.
You can use our business ideas generator to see what kinds of businesses are best suited for you or check out a list of our most popular business idea categories, including Home-based Business Ideas and Online Business Ideas.
Select Your Industry
Select the closest match to your
industry and you’ll get industry