Top 5 Arizona Registered Agent Services
|Best Registered Agent Services|
BEST REGISTERED AGENT SERVICE
We compared service providers based on:
- The cost and value of their services
- The needs of small businesses
- Additional services that might be helpful to business owners
- Northwest ($125/year) is our best registered agent service for small businesses because its pricing is competitive, its basic package is excellent, and it offers exceptional customer service.
- ZenBusiness ($99/year) deserves an honorable mention because its pricing is competitive and its pricing is affordable.
- Incfile ($119/year) received an honorable mention because it offers free premium services available in its base-level packages at a competitive price.
- Rocket Lawyer ($149.99/year) is a great value if you need legal information and access to free documents in addition to registered agent services.
- LegalZoom ($299/year) is good for customers who value LegalZoom’s brand recognition and access to discounted legal services.
1. Northwest Registered Agent
Northwest Registered Agent is the best registered agent service in Arizona based on overall quality and transparent pricing. Northwest offers a seamless user experience and best-in-industry customer service and privacy protection.
When you choose Northwest as your registered agent service, you'll get an online account to access essential documents, mail forwarding, and business address services. You'll also get the most straightforward and transparent pricing of any registered agent service.
Northwest’s virtual mailbox service will scan your mail and forward it to you electronically. This means that you can keep track of your mail no matter where you are in the world.
Northwest’s $125 Basic Package Includes:
- Registered Agent Services
- Privacy by Default®
- Local Corporate Guides®
- Free Mail Forwarding/Scanning
- Same-Day Local Document Scanning
Northwest Registered Agent receives service of process on behalf of Arizona small businesses at its Oro Valley location.
ZenBusiness is another quality registered agent service because of the company's great customer support and excellent value.
ZenBusiness’ Basic Package Includes:
- Registered agent services starting at $99 without LLC formation
- One year of registered agent services free with all limited liability company (LLC) formation packages, which is $119 per year after
- Online document access
ZenBusiness offers an upgrade to its “Complete Coverage” registered agent service, which adds a “Worry-Free Compliance” guarantee. This guarantee includes:
- Annual filing report alerts
- Documents submitted on your behalf (you’ll only be responsible for state fees)
- Two free changes to your filings per year (state filing fees may still apply)
- Protection for any costs if you fall out of compliance with the state
Incfile has served over 150,000 customers since 2004, and its Learning Center offers helpful information for business owners.
Incfile’s Basic Package Includes:
- A free year of registered agent services with LLC formation
- $119 annual fee after the first year (or $119 annual fee without LLC formation)
Incfile also provides a convenient registered agent dashboard, which allows you to track and instantly access important business documents. In addition, the company sends email and SMS notifications so you can stay updated on the status of your documents.
Incfile’s virtual mailbox can provide international businesses with a principal street address for their business entity in addition to a registered agent office address.
4. Rocket Lawyer
Rocket Lawyer has provided services to over 800,000 businesses. This service is excellent for business owners who anticipate needing legal help. Its “Business Bundle” plan can include registered agent services for free for the first year.
Rocket Lawyer Packages:
- A 25% discount with a premium subscription
- $149.99 annual fee for non-members
- Business Bundle Plan includes a free year of registered agent services
Rocket Lawyer is known for providing high-quality legal information and support to business owners and entrepreneurs. The company is highly experienced in offering legal information and registered agent services. Rocket Lawyer promises a 100% satisfaction guarantee for its registered agent services.
Exclusive Deal: Need affordable incorporation, registered agent, and legal resources? TRUiC has partnered with Rocket Lawyer to offer our users a discounted price.
LegalZoom offers brand awareness, higher pricing, and a strong foothold in the registered agent services industry.
LegalZoom’s Basic Package Includes:
- $159 annually with LLC formation
- $299 annually
LegalZoom's registered agent service includes features such as business data protection, a compliance calendar, and unlimited cloud storage.
Its prices are higher than the competition, but you might feel more comfortable choosing its service because it has experience and brand recognition.
Electing or Changing an Arizona Statutory Agent
Businesses are required to elect their statutory agent when they fill out formation documents for their Arizona LLC or corporation.
Electing an Arizona Statutory Agent for a New Business
To form an LLC yourself and elect a registered agent service, choose the guide that matches your business entity type:
- How to Form an LLC in Arizona
- How to Start an Arizona Corporation
- How to Form a Nonprofit in Arizona
If you are hiring a formation service to create your LLC or corporation, the service will elect your statutory agent for you when it fills out your formation documents.
Some formation services, like ZenBusiness, offer free registered agent service when you form an LLC or corporation with them.
Recommended: If you use a formation service to form an LLC or corporation, you can get free registered agent services from providers like ZenBusiness.
Changing Your Arizona Statutory Agent
If you have an existing LLC, corporation, or nonprofit in Arizona and you’d like to hire a registered agent service to replace your existing statutory agent, the new agent will complete one of the following forms on your behalf:
Benefits of Using an Arizona Registered Agent Service
A statutory agent acts as your business’s main point of contact with the state by accepting and sending legal documents. While it’s possible to serve as your own statutory agent, there are several benefits of hiring a registered agent service:
- Compliance. Your registered agent service will help your business stay on top of state requirements.
- Peace of Mind. With a registered agent service, you can focus your time, energy, and attention on growing your business.
- Flexibility. A registered agent service will enable you to choose your own business hours instead of having to make yourself available between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. every weekday to accept service of process.
- Privacy. The public record will list your registered agent service’s address — not your personal or office address.
Explore Individual Reviews
Arizona Registered Agent Service FAQ
How do I choose a statutory agent in Arizona?
Hiring a registered agent service provider is an investment in time management, privacy, and peace of mind. Not all registered agent services are alike. We recommend using a dependable national registered agent service.
Visit our Best Registered Agent Services review to learn more.
How much does a statutory agent cost in Arizona?
The cost of hiring a registered agent service typically ranges from $99 to $349.
Do you need a statutory agent in Arizona?
The State of Arizona requires that all LLCs, corporations, and nonprofits elect and maintain a statutory agent and registered office.
Should I be my own registered agent for an LLC?
Hiring a registered agent service provider is an investment in time management, privacy, and peace of mind. Take a look at our Can I Be my Own Registered Agent guide to learn more.
Should I hire a statutory agent for my Arizona business?
We recommend that most small businesses hire a statutory agent for their Arizona businesses. Take a look at our Should I Hire a Registered Agent guide to learn more.
How much does it cost to change my registered agent?
Changing your registered agent can cost from $0 to $50 per state depending on the number of states you’re registered in to do business with your LLC.