If you're looking for the best registered agent service in Nevada for your small business, look no further.
Keep in mind, when hiring a registered agent, choosing a dependable registered agent company is just as vital as finding the best deal.
Top Nevada Registered Agent Service: Northwest Registered Agent
Top 5 Nevada Registered Agent Services
|Best Registered Agent Services|
BEST REGISTERED AGENT SERVICE
We compared service providers based on:
- The cost and value of their services
- The needs of small businesses
- Additional services that might be helpful to business owners
- Northwest ($125/year) is our best registered agent service for small businesses because of its superior basic package, its competitive pricing, and it offers unmatched customer service.
- ZenBusiness ($99/year) deserves an honorable mention because its pricing is affordable.
- Incfile ($119/year) received an honorable mention because it provides free premium services available in its basic packages.
- Rocket Lawyer ($149.99/year) is a great value for legal information and access to free documents added to their registered agent services.
- LegalZoom ($299/year) is a good choice for customers who value LegalZoom's brand recognition and access to discounted legal services.
1. Northwest Registered Agent
For quality and transparent pricing, Northwest Registered Agent is the best registered agent service in Nevada. Northwest offers an intuitive user experience as well as unmatched customer service and privacy protection.
When you choose Northwest as your registered agent service, you'll be provided with an online account to access essential documents, mail forwarding, and business address services. Additionally, you'll receive the most transparent pricing of any competing registered agent services.
Northwest's virtual mailbox service will scan your mail and forward it to you electronically. Which means that you can keep track of your mail wherever you are in the world.
Northwest's $125 Basic Package Includes:
- Nevada Registered Agent Services
Northwest Registered Agent receives service of process on behalf of Nevada small businesses at its Reno location.
Best Nevada Registered Agent Service: Northwest Registered Agent
Northwest Registered Agent provides top tier customer service, exceptional service packages, and transparent pricing.
ZenBusiness is another great registered agent service because of the company's dedication to customer support and excellent value.
ZenBusiness' Basic Package Includes:
- Registered agent services starting at $99 without LLC formation
- Online document access
ZenBusiness offers an upgrade to its “Complete Coverage” registered agent service, which adds a “Worry-Free Compliance” guarantee. This guarantee includes:
- Annual filing report alerts
- Documents submitted on your behalf (you'll only be responsible for state fees)
- Two free changes to your filings per year (state filing fees may still apply)
- Protection for any costs if you fall out of compliance with the state
Honorable Mention: ZenBusiness
ZenBusiness is an excellent registered agent service, providing a large number of features at a competitive price.
Incfile has served over 150,000 customers since 2004, and its Learning Center offers helpful information for business owners.
Incfile’s Basic Package Includes:
- A free year of registered agent services with LLC formation
- $119 annual fee after the first year (or $119 annual fee without LLC formation)
Incfile also offers a useful registered agent dashboard, which allows you to track and access important business documents instantly. Plus, you will also receive email and SMS notifications so you can stay updated on the status of your documents.
Incfile's virtual mailbox serves as a principal street address for international businesses in addition to a registered agent office address.
Honorable Mention: Incfile
Incfile is a great registered agent service to hire if you are working with a strict budget but don't want to miss out on additional features.
4. Rocket Lawyer
Rocket Lawyer has worked with over 800,000 businesses. This service is a strong choice for entrepreneurs who expect to need legal help. Its “Business Bundle” plan can include one year of free registered agent services.
Rocket Lawyer has a reputation for offering high-quality legal information and support to business owners. The company has a good amount of experience in offering both legal information and registered agent services. Rocket Lawyer promises a 100% satisfaction guarantee for its registered agent services.
Exclusive Deal: Need affordable incorporation, registered agent, and legal resources? TRUiC has partnered with Rocket Lawyer to offer our users a discounted price.
Great Legal Services Value: Rocket Lawyer
Rocket Lawyer Business Bundle: $349.99 + State Fees (Regularly $649.97 + State Fees), includes a free year of registered agent services.
LegalZoom boasts brand awareness and a strong foothold in the registered agent services industry. However, you will find their pricing is higher than many competitors.
LegalZoom's Basic Package Costs:
- $159 annually with LLC formation
- $299 annually
LegalZoom's registered agent service includes features such as business data protection, a compliance calendar, and unlimited cloud storage.
While their prices are higher than competitors, you might feel more comfortable choosing LegalZoom for their lengthy experience and brand recognition.
Electing or Changing a Nevada Registered Agent
When they fill out formation documents for their Nevada LLC or corporation, businesses are required to elect their registered agent in Nevada.
Electing a Nevada Registered Agent for a New Business
To form an LLC and elect a registered agent service yourself, choose the guide below that corresponds to your business entity type or structure:
Alternatively, if you are using a formation service to create your LLC or corporation, the service you choose will elect your registered agent when it fills out your formation documents on your behalf.
Recommended: If you use a formation service to form an LLC or corporation, you can get free registered agent services from providers like Northwest.
Changing Your Nevada Registered Agent
If you already own an existing LLC, corporation, or nonprofit in Nevada and you'd like a registered agent service to replace your existing registered agent, the new registered agent you elect will complete the following form on your behalf:
Benefits of Using a Nevada Registered Agent Service
A registered agent serves as your business's primary point of contact with the state by accepting and sending legal documents. While it's possible to act as your own registered agent, there are many advantages of hiring a registered agent service:
- Compliance. Stay on top of state requirements with the help of your registered agent.
- Peace of Mind. With registered agent services, you can dedicate your time, energy, and attention on growing your company.
- Flexibility. Choose your own business hours rather than having to make yourself available between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. every weekday to accept service of process.
- Privacy. The public record will list your registered agent service's address — not your personal or office address.
Explore Individual Reviews
Nevada Registered Agent Service FAQ
How do I choose a registered agent in Nevada?
Hiring a registered agent service provider is an investment in time management, privacy, and peace of mind. Not all registered agent services are alike. We recommend using a dependable national registered agent service.
Visit our Best Registered Agent Services review to learn more.
How much does a registered agent cost in Nevada?
The cost of hiring a registered agent service typically ranges from $99 to $349.
Do you need a registered agent in Nevada?
The State of Nevada requires that all LLCs, corporations, and nonprofits elect and maintain a registered agent and registered office.
Should I be my own registered agent for an LLC?
Hiring a registered agent service provider is an investment in time management, privacy, and peace of mind. Take a look at our Can I Be my Own Registered Agent guide to learn more.
Should I hire a registered agent for my Nevada business?
We recommend that most small businesses hire a registered agent for their Nevada businesses. Take a look at our Should I Hire a Registered Agent guide to learn more.
How much does it cost to change my registered agent?
Changing your registered agent can cost from $0 to $50 per state depending on the number of states you’re registered in to do business with your LLC.