How to Name a Graffiti Removal Business
With the right equipment and expertise, helping property owners remove graffiti can be a lucrative venture. One important key to starting a successful graffiti removal company, however, is choosing the perfect business name. In this comprehensive guide to graffiti removal business names, we’ll cover a step-by-step process you can use to choose a name that is sure to command attention.
Use our free business name generator above to discover an array of graffiti removal business name ideas, or continue reading our quick guide to learn how to name your company.
TRUiC is a privacy-focused company. TRUiC's business name generator protects your personal information so that your searches remain private.
Step #1: Determine Goals for Your Graffiti Removal Business
Your business’s name is the very first connection you will make with prospective customers. It’s important that you define your organization’s mission, vision, values, and target audience as much as possible.
Before naming your graffiti removal venture, ensure that you fully understand exactly how you will run your company. Familiarize yourself with the industry and determine what it takes to start a successful business by conducting thorough research.
Here are a few factors to keep in mind when launching and naming a graffiti removal company:
- A graffiti removal business removes unwanted graffiti from a variety of surfaces and buildings. This is most commonly done via pressure washing and repainting.
- Your removal business will be hired by business owners, school boards, city managers, and other authority figures to remove this unwanted graffiti.
- While experience is not a prerequisite, this job is great for someone who has extensive experience painting various surfaces, as repainting is a major part of the removal process.
- The “bread and butter” clients for a graffiti removal business are business owners and school boards.
Step #2: Begin Brainstorming
We’ve shared some brainstorming techniques that you can use to get your creative juices flowing.
- Jot down some specific keywords for your graffiti removal business name. Here are a few examples:
- Commercial cleaning
- Cleaning services
- Paint removal
- Graffiti cleaning
- Pressure washing services
- Think of adjectives that would describe your graffiti removal business and the types of products offered to derive inspiration. Here are some examples:
- Experiment with other branding and brainstorming techniques.
Recommended: Once you have your name, create a logo with our free Logo Generator. To learn about other small business ideas, read our guide.
Graffiti Removal Business Name Ideas
We’ve used general brainstorming techniques to share several creative and catchy business name ideas for a graffiti removal company.
Creative Approaches to Naming a Business
The following are helpful tips to help you find a unique business name that is relevant to you and/or your industry:
Capitalize on Business Location
The name of your city is one great way to brand your business. You can also think of nicknames that define what your city or state is well known for.
- Town Hall Graffiti Crew
- Graffiti Removal On Main
- Seattle Graffiti Angels
- Graffiti Erasers Uptown
- Virginia Graffiti Vigil
Connecting Through Emotion
Words that evoke a certain emotion, reminders of personal experiences, and travel memories may be good for branding.
Pun Fun, Word Combination, and Alliteration
Make brainstorming fun by creating puns, combining two relevant words and/or concepts, or by using same letter and sound repetition.
Short and Sweet
Oftentimes, simply using one word for a business name can be more powerful and engaging for clients/customers. Carefully consider your brand and brainstorm adjectives and synonyms that describe your business idea. For instance, if you own a graffiti removal business, ask yourself how you would describe what you’re offering (thoroughness, timely service, good communication, etc.). Consider how you want your customers to feel (they are in good hands, worry-free, included in the process and results, etc.), and so on.
Naming your business can be as easy as just using your own name. You can also incorporate names of friends and family members.
Step #3: Use Our Business Name Generator
Use our free business name generator tool by following the 3 simple steps: Search, select, and get the perfect domain name!
Filter results by location, industry, and domain name to produce more customized brand names for your venture.
Step #4: Register Your Graffiti Removal Business Name
Visit our business name search page to see if your desired brandable name is available in your state.
Steps After Naming Your Graffiti Removal Business
There are some steps you can take to successfully establish brand recognition and credibility for your venture.
- Choose a business structure. Formally structuring a business (e.g., LLC, corporation, etc.) reduces liability. We recommend checking out the Top LLC Formation Services.
- Design a logo for your graffiti removal business. Creating a logo is vital for increasing brand awareness, and there are several logo maker tools available to help you design a unique one. Use our graffiti removal business logo generator to simplify the process.
- Make a website for your graffiti removal business. Website builders like GoDaddy make the process simple and quick. Check out our Best Website Builder article.
- Use our QR Code Generator. Our QR code tool allows you to create virtual business cards (vCards), market your company, and share your new website with customers.