Newswire Press Release Distribution Review 2024
Whether you’re starting a small business or running a large, established company, Newswire has a variety of press release distribution services that will suit your business's needs.
In this review, we’ll go over the details of Newswire’s press release distribution tools, and we'll help you decide which press release distribution services are right for your small business.
Recommended: Read our Best Press Release Distribution Service 2024 review to find the right press release distribution for your business’s specific needs.
Newswire Press Release Distribution Review
Newswire offers a variety of press release distribution packages for new businesses. Newswire focuses mostly on digital press release distribution to help new businesses quickly get their message and brand out to a wider market. Newswire’s extensive array of digital press release distribution capabilities contributes to their rank on our list of best press release distribution services for 2024.
Recommended: If you need both press release writing and distribution services on and offline, you may want to check out SiteTrail. SiteTrail offers both writing and distribution services in convenient, low-cost packages.
Selecting the best press release distribution for your business comes down to three things:
- Company Reputation
- Services and features
- Overall Value, which includes cost
Newswire Press Release Distribution Summary
Newswire offers affordable press release distribution packages to fit new businesses’ needs. Its extensive digital press release distribution network is what makes it a great choice for new businesses trying to get the word out.
In business, reputation is as important as the services and value you offer your customers. Newswire has maintained an excellent reputation, according to the hundreds of reviews found on Trustpilot.
Newswire Press Release Distribution Services
- Newswire Digital ($199) — Distribution to Newswire’s digital network, detailed analytics report, and a 500-word press release with six hyperlinks, image, video, and industry list included.
- Newswire Digital Plus ($449) —Distribution to Newswire’s expanded digital network, detailed analytics and visibility report, a two-tier editorial process, and a 500-word press release with six hyperlinks, image, video, and industry list included.
- Newswire State ($499) — Distribution to Newswire’s expanded digital network and state-specific media outlets, social media marketing, detailed analytics and visibility report, a two-tier editorial process, and a 500-word press release with six hyperlinks, image, video, and industry list included.
- Newswire National ($799) — Distribution to Newswire’s expanded digital network and national distribution to all 50 states, detailed analytics and visibility report, a two-tier editorial process, and a 500-word press release with six hyperlinks, image, video, and industry list included.
- Press release writing services with multimedia options for logos, audio, and videos
- Track performance of your releases, Google analytics, and location of your readers
- Extensive database of journalists and media outlets, including Google and Twitter
- No proofreading or editing available in the basic plan
- Higher costs than some competitors
- Basic plan offers limited distribution outlets
How to Submit a Newswire Press Release
Follow these steps to set up an account, purchase a press release distribution package, and get your press release distributed through Newswire:
- Visit Newswire and click on “Let’s Get Started.”
- Select a package by selecting the appropriate “Order Now” button.
- Choose your add-on services and distribution path.
- Get your press releases published through Newswire’s distribution network.
Newswire Review Ratings
- Reputation — 3/5
- Services — 2/5
- Value — 4/5
Newswire offers decent value for small businesses, has one of the better digital press release networks for its press release distribution services, and has maintained an excellent reputation amongst press release distribution companies. Their services are a little lacking since they don’t offer many service choices compared to the majority of other news release distribution companies. After carefully evaluating and reviewing many press release distribution service providers, Newswire makes it on our list of the best press release distribution service 2024.
Press Release FAQs
How do I write a press release?
Press releases are an effective way to generate free media coverage for your business. The best way to write a press release is to have a professional write one for you. However, writing a press release isn't impossible to write yourself.
Your first steps should be deciding what your objectives are, creating your specific objectives for your press release, and establishing your metrics.
Follow these basic tips on how to write a press release:
- Get a press release template.
- Brainstorm a powerful, attention-grabbing headline.
- Structure your paragraphs in order of importance, starting with the most important content.
- Add powerful and credible quotes to your press release to make it easy for journalists to use in their reporting.
- Make sure to add your company information.
What is a press release?
A press release, also called a news release, is an officially published statement issued to the media.
Submitting a press release is the best way to get your marketing message out in front of the public. This is because the internet is a vast array of information that is constantly updated. A press release is easily amplified and shared. Since the internet is vast, be sure that your press release’s content is well researched and relevant.
How do I send a press release?
If you're just starting out with your new online marketing campaign, you probably have a lot to learn about how to send a press release. This powerful marketing tool enables you to give more information about your product or service in an informative way, often in the form of a news article rather than a sales pitch.
As a result, it can be very time-consuming to learn how to send a press release, but if you follow these key strategies, you'll be well on your way to learning how to write a great press release. Also, you'll learn why it's important to submit original press releases — submitting boring templated articles to traditional media outlets can be a huge mistake. Finally, you'll learn about the specific guidelines that make good press releases stand out from the rest.
Steps to send a press release:
- Partner with a proven and reliable press release distribution service provider (preferably one that offers press release writing services).
- Check the press release before signing off on it.
- Let the press release distribution company send your press release to targeted media and news outlets.
Make sure to submit original press releases as they need to be company-specific in order to fit your brand and overall marketing strategy. Copying other press releases can detract from the brand, and you run the risk of losing your brand authority.
To stand out from the crowd, consider writing a powerful press release headline that instantly grabs the attention of readers. If readers aren’t interested in the headline, they won’t stick around to read the news.
How do I format a press release?
There are a lot of advantages to knowing how to format a press release. In addition to making your content look more professional, a well-formatted press release will allow the media to pick up your story faster and give you an opportunity to give details about the new product or service you're offering.
In short, good formatting makes it easier for the press release to be read by readers. It can even make the difference between landing on the front page or not making the cut.
Here are some basic tips on how to format a press release to get you started:
- Use a press release template to write your press release.
- Create a press release headline that draws attention and explains what your news is about in a concise manner.
- Write the most important aspects of your press release first.
- Use a boilerplate template to list your company information at the bottom of the press release.