How to Name an Astrology Business
Whether you’re a seasoned entrepreneur with several new business launches under your belt or a beginner, coming up with the perfect name for your new business can seem like a challenging task. How do you find the perfect fit? One that’s memorable and tells your brand’s story? Perhaps you want to highlight your years of experience, your safe and comfortable workspace, or a unique service you offer.
Whatever your goals are for your business name, it’s important to get it right. The name you choose will be your first opportunity to make a good impression with customers and (hopefully) help you build long and trusting relationships with them. If you’ve sifted through seemingly millions of astrology business names and still haven’t found “the one,” we’re here to help.
Use our free business name generator above to discover an array of astrology business name ideas, or continue reading our quick guide to learn how to name your company.
TRUiC is a privacy-focused company. TRUiC's business name generator protects your personal information so that your searches remain private.
Step #1: Determine Goals for Your Astrology Business
Your business’s name is the very first connection you will make with prospective customers. It’s important that you define your organization’s mission, vision, values, and target audience as much as possible.
Before naming your astrology venture, ensure that you fully understand exactly how you will run your company. Familiarize yourself with the industry and determine what it takes to start a successful business by conducting thorough research.
Here are a few factors to keep in mind when launching and naming an astrology company:
- In many ways, this business is part educational and part retail. You are helping to sell the mystique of astrology to customers and also selling them products related to their love of astrology.
- Obviously, this business is great for those who have a deep love and passion for astrology. It is also good for a “people person,” as this job involves more personal interactions with customers than a typical retail job.
- Obviously, your best clients are ones who already believe in the mystic potential of astrology. As far as demographics, college-aged students who are exploring changes to their view of the world typically make for good customers.
Step #2: Begin Brainstorming
We’ve shared some brainstorming techniques that you can use to get your creative juices flowing.
- Jot down some specific keywords for your astrology business name. Here are a few examples:
- Think of adjectives that would describe your astrology business and the types of products offered to derive inspiration. Here are some examples:
- Experiment with other branding and brainstorming techniques.
Recommended: Once you have your name, create a logo with our free Logo Generator. To learn about other small business ideas, read our guide.
Astrology Business Name Ideas
We’ve used general brainstorming techniques to share several creative and catchy business name ideas for an astrology company.
Creative Approaches to Naming a Business
The following are helpful tips to help you find a unique business name that is relevant to you and/or your industry:
Take Inspiration from Existing Businesses
As a first step, it can be helpful to check out existing businesses online or in your local area to see what kind of names are already out there. For example, we came across popularvedicscience.com. There are hundreds of others out there to check out and see what kind of names people are using for their astrology business.
Capitalize on Business Location
The name of your city is one great way to brand your business. You can also think of nicknames that define what your city or state is well known for.
Connecting Through Emotion
Words that evoke a certain emotion, reminders of personal experiences, and travel memories may be good for branding.
Pun Fun, Word Combination, and Alliteration
Make brainstorming fun by creating puns, combining two relevant words and/or concepts, or by using same letter and sound repetition.
Short and Sweet
Oftentimes, simply using one word for a business name can be more powerful and engaging for clients/customers. Carefully consider your brand and brainstorm adjectives and synonyms that describe your business idea. For instance, if you own an astrology business, ask yourself how you would describe what you’re offering (e.g. tarot readings, astrology-related products, comfort, knowledge, readings, etc.). Consider how you want your customers to feel (satisfied, insightful, attuned, etc.), and so on.
Naming your business can be as easy as just using your own name. You can also incorporate names of friends and family members.
Step #3: Use Our Business Name Generator
Use our free business name generator tool by following the 3 simple steps: Search, select, and get the perfect domain name!
Filter results by location, industry, and domain name to produce more customized brand names for your venture.
Step #4: Register Your Astrology Business Name
Visit our business name search page to see if your desired brandable name is available in your state.
Steps After Naming Your Astrology Business
There are some steps you can take to successfully establish brand recognition and credibility for your venture.
- Choose a business structure. Formally structuring a business (e.g., LLC, corporation, etc.) reduces liability. We recommend checking out the Top LLC Formation Services.
- Design a logo for your astrology business. Creating a logo is vital for increasing brand awareness, and there are several logo maker tools available to help you design a unique one. Use our astrology business logo generator to simplify the process.
- Make a website for your astrology business. Website builders like GoDaddy make the process simple and quick. Check out our Best Website Builder article.
- Use our QR Code Generator. Our QR code tool allows you to create virtual business cards (vCards), market your company, and share your new website with customers.