How to Name a Beauty Salon
Launching a beauty salon is the perfect way to transform your passion and creativity into a prosperous business. As the owner, your daily goal will be to provide excellent services while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
A compelling brand name is crucial to the success of any venture. The best beauty salon names convey the company’s dedication to top-notch service and style. But how do you develop a name that’ll distinguish your business from the competition? We cover strategies and current trends for crafting distinctive and captivating beauty salon names.
Use our free business name generator above to discover an array of beauty salon name ideas, or continue reading our quick guide to learn how to name your company.
TRUiC is a privacy-focused company. TRUiC's business name generator protects your personal information so that your searches remain private.
Step #1: Determine Goals for Your Beauty Salon
Your business’s name is the very first connection you will make with prospective customers. It’s important that you define your organization’s mission, vision, values, and target audience as much as possible.
Before naming your venture, ensure that you fully understand exactly how you will run your company. Familiarize yourself with the industry and determine what it takes to start a successful business by conducting thorough research.
Here are a few factors to keep in mind when launching and naming a beauty salon:
- Beauty salons have become increasingly popular as disposable income has risen. Salons are as much a social institution as they are a way to improve the appearance of customers.
- This business is right for those who care about making others feel better about themselves by way of improving their appearance.
- Beauty salons will profit most from repeat clientele. You’re looking for men and women who are willing to pay more for quality work, and those who need set services every month.
Step #2: Begin Brainstorming
We’ve shared some brainstorming techniques that you can use to get your creative juices flowing.
- Jot down some specific keywords for your beauty salon business name. Here are a few examples:
- Beauty Salon
- Hair Treatments
- Hair Coloring
- Nail Treatments
- Makeup Services
- Massage Services
- Think of adjectives that would describe your beauty salon and the types of products offered to derive inspiration. Here are some examples:
- Experiment with other branding and brainstorming techniques.
Recommended: Once you have your name, create a logo with our free Logo Generator. To learn about other small business ideas, read our guide.
Beauty Salon Business Name Ideas
We’ve used general brainstorming techniques to share several creative and catchy business name ideas for a beauty salon.
Creative Approaches to Naming a Beauty Salon
The following are helpful tips to help you find a unique business name that is relevant to you and/or your industry:
Capitalize on Business Location
The name of your city is one great way to brand your business. You can also think of nicknames that define what your city or state is well known for.
- Bollywood Beauty Bar
- Parisian Elegance Spa
- Bali Paradise Salon
- NY NY Beauty Salon
- Catskills Beauty Salon
Connecting Through Emotion
Words that evoke a certain emotion, reminders of personal experiences, and travel memories may be good for branding.
Pun Fun, Word Combination, and Alliteration
Make brainstorming fun by creating puns, combining two relevant words and/or concepts, or by using same letter and sound repetition.
Short and Sweet
Oftentimes, simply using one word for a business name can be more powerful and engaging for clients/customers. Carefully consider your brand and brainstorm adjectives and synonyms that describe your business idea. For instance, if you own a beauty salon ask yourself how you would describe what you’re offering (e.g., facials, eyelash extensions, massage, etc.). Consider how you want your customers to feel (beautiful, confident, radiant, etc.), and so on.
Naming your business can be as easy as just using your own name. You can also incorporate names of friends and family members.
Step #3: Use Our Business Name Generator
Use our free business name generator tool by following the 3 simple steps: Search, select, and get the perfect domain name!
Filter results by location, industry, and domain name to produce more customized brand names for your venture.
Step #4: Register Your Beauty Salon Business Name
Visit our business name search page to see if your desired brandable name is available in your state.
Steps After Naming Your Beauty Salon
There are some steps you can take to successfully establish brand recognition and credibility for your venture.
- Choose a business structure. Formally structuring a business (e.g., LLC, corporation, etc.) reduces liability. We recommend checking out the Top LLC Formation Services.
- Design a logo for your beauty salon. Creating a logo is vital for increasing brand awareness, and there are several logo maker tools available to help you design a unique one. Use our beauty salon logo generator to simplify the process.
- Make a website for your beauty salon. Website builders like GoDaddy make the process simple and quick. Check out our Best Website Builder article.
- Use our QR Code Generator. Our QR code tool allows you to create virtual business cards (vCards), market your company, and share your new website with customers.