How to Name a Bottled Water Business
The bottled water industry is a rapidly-growing, competitive market, with companies offering various types of purified, spring, and mineral water from all over the world. Well-chosen bottled water business names can communicate the venture’s values, origin, and unique selling proposition.
You can use our free business name generator above to discover an array of bottled water business name ideas, or continue reading our quick guide to learn how to name your company.
TRUiC is a privacy-focused company. TRUiC's business name generator protects your personal information so that your searches remain private.
Step #1: Determine Goals for Your Bottled Water Business
Your business’s name is the very first connection you will make with prospective customers. It’s important that you define your organization’s mission, vision, values, and target audience as much as possible.
Before naming your bottled water venture, ensure that you fully understand exactly how you will run your company. Familiarize yourself with the industry and determine what it takes to start a successful business by conducting thorough research.
Here are a few factors to keep in mind when launching and naming a bottled water company:
- Bottled water businesses deal in the bottling and distributing of drinking water to consumers. Whether purified, distilled, or natural spring water, your company will supply your customers with ample hydration.
- This venture is perfect for individuals who are passionate about their health or are health-conscious and want to run a company that promotes a healthy lifestyle.
- Customers are usually commercial enterprises like local grocery stores. However, some small companies do sell directly to consumers or to businesses.
Step #2: Begin Brainstorming
We’ve shared some brainstorming techniques that you can use to get your creative juices flowing.
- Jot down some specific keywords for your bottled water business name. Here are a few examples:
- Think of adjectives that would describe your bottled water business and the types of products offered to derive inspiration. Here are a few examples:
- Experiment with other branding and brainstorming techniques.
Recommended: Once you have your name, create a logo with our free Logo Generator. To learn about other small business ideas, read our guide.
Bottled Water Business Name Ideas
We’ve used general brainstorming techniques to share several creative and catchy business name ideas for a bottled water company.
Creative Approaches to Naming a Bottled Water Business
The following are helpful tips to help you find a unique business name that is relevant to you and/or your industry:
Capitalize on Business Location
The name of your city is one great way to brand your business. You can also think of nicknames that define what your city or state is well known for.
Connecting Through Emotion
Words that evoke a certain emotion, reminders of personal experiences, and travel memories may be good for branding.
Pun Fun, Word Combination, and Alliteration
Make brainstorming fun by creating puns, combining two relevant words and/or concepts, or by using same letter and sound repetition.
Short and Sweet
Oftentimes, simply using one word for a business name can be more powerful and engaging for clients/customers. Carefully consider your brand and brainstorm adjectives and synonyms that describe your business idea. For instance, if you own a bottled water business, ask yourself how you would describe what you’re offering (e.g. bottled water in convenience stores, gas stations, restaurants, etc.). Consider how you want your customers to feel (hydrated, satisfied, convenient, etc.), and so on.
Naming your business can be as easy as just using your own name. You can also incorporate celebrity names, public figures, or friends and family members.
Step #3: Use Our Business Name Generator
Discover the perfect brand name for your venture by using our free business name generator tool. Simply follow the 3 steps: Search, select, and get the perfect domain name!
Filter results by location, industry, and domain name to produce more customized brand names for your company.
Step #4: Register Your Bottled Water Business Name
Visit our business name search page to see if your desired brandable name is available in your state.
Steps After Naming Your Bottled Water Business
There are some steps you can take to successfully establish brand recognition and credibility for your venture.
- Choose a business structure. Formally structuring a business (e.g., LLC, corporation, etc.) reduces liability. We recommend checking out the Top LLC Formation Services.
- Design a logo for your bottled water business. Creating a logo for your business is vital for increasing brand awareness, and there are several logo maker tools available to help you design a unique one. Use our bottled water business logo generator to simplify the process.
- Make a website for your bottled water business. Website builders like GoDaddy make the process simple and quick. Check out our Best Website Builder article.
- Use our QR Code Generator. Our QR code tool allows you to create virtual business cards (vCards), market your company, and share your new website with customers.