How to Name a Helicopter Tour Business
Your name is the first thing potential customers are going to notice about your company. You know it’s critical you choose a name that’s memorable and lets your customers know what to expect. But with all the possibilities, it's hard to know where to begin. That’s why we’re here to help you choose from the best possible helicopter tour business names for your new venture.
Use our free business name generator above to discover an array of helicopter tour business name ideas, or continue reading our quick guide to learn how to name your company.
TRUiC is a privacy-focused company. TRUiC's business name generator protects your personal information so that your searches remain private.
Step #1: Determine Goals for Your Helicopter Tour Business
Your business’s name is the very first connection you will make with prospective customers. It’s important that you define your organization’s mission, vision, values, and target audience as much as possible.
Before naming your helicopter tour venture, ensure that you fully understand exactly how you will run your company. Familiarize yourself with the industry and determine what it takes to start a successful business by conducting thorough research.
Here are a few factors to keep in mind when launching and naming a helicopter tour company:
- A helicopter tour business takes customers on short flights so they can view their city from a bird's-eye view. This is typically marketed as a more expensive service for a more adventurous clientele, and it adds a touch of excitement into any community.
- This business is ideal for those already licensed to fly a helicopter, as there is a significant investment of time and money required to acquire a license.
- Aside from a knowledge of helicopters, one of the best qualities for this business is to be a “people person,” as you must be able to charm customers before, during, and after flight.
Step #2: Begin Brainstorming
We’ve shared some brainstorming techniques that you can use to get your creative juices flowing.
- Jot down some specific keywords for your helicopter tour business name. Here are a few examples:
- Think of adjectives that would describe your helicopter tour business and the types of products offered to derive inspiration. Here are a few examples:
- Experiment with other branding and brainstorming techniques.
Recommended: Once you have your name, create a logo with our free Logo Generator. To learn about other small business ideas, read our guide.
Helicopter Tour Business Name Ideas
We’ve used general brainstorming techniques to share several creative and catchy business name ideas for a helicopter tour company.
reative Approaches to Naming a Helicopter Tour Business
The following are helpful tips to help you find a unique business name that is relevant to you and/or your industry:
Capitalize on Business Location
The name of your city is one great way to brand your business. You can also think of nicknames that define what your city or state is well known for.
- Views of Niagara
- Florida Flights Co.
- Hawaii HeliTours
- Bird's-Eye Views of Bali
- Chicago Chopper Rides
Connecting Through Emotion
Words that evoke a certain emotion, reminders of personal experiences, and travel memories may be good for branding.
Pun Fun, Word Combination, and Alliteration
Make brainstorming fun by creating puns, combining two relevant words and/or concepts, or by using same letter and sound repetition.
Short and Sweet
Oftentimes, simply using one word for a business name can be more powerful and engaging for clients/customers. Carefully consider your brand and brainstorm adjectives and synonyms that describe your business idea. For instance, if you own a helicopter tour business, ask yourself how you would describe what you’re offering (fantastic views, thrills, fun, memories, etc.). Consider how you want your customers to feel (excited, thrilled, safe, protected, etc.), and so on.
Naming your business can be as easy as just using your own name. You can also incorporate names of friends and family members.
Step #3: Use Our Business Name Generator
Discover the perfect brand name for your helicopter tour business by using our free business name generator tool. Simply follow the 3 steps: search, select, and get the perfect domain name!
Filter results by location, industry, and domain name to produce more customized brand names for your venture.
Step #4: Register Your Helicopter Tour Business Name
Visit our business name search page to see if your desired brandable name is available in your state.
Steps After Naming Your Helicopter Tour Business
There are some steps you can take to successfully establish brand recognition and credibility for your venture.
- Choose a business structure. Formally structuring a business (e.g., LLC, corporation, etc.) reduces liability. We recommend checking out the Top LLC Formation Services.
- Design a logo for your helicopter tour business. Creating a logo is vital for increasing brand awareness, and there are several logo maker tools available to help you design a unique one. Use our helicopter tour business logo generator to simplify the process.
- Make a website for your helicopter tour business. Website builders like GoDaddy make the process simple and quick. Check out our Best Website Builder article.
- Use our QR Code Generator. Our QR code tool allows you to create virtual business cards (vCards), market your company, and share your new website with customers.