How to Name a Screen Business
Starting a screen company can be a great way to help people protect their homes and make a good living. But before you can start selling and repairing screens and earning profits, you need to name your venture. Let us help you with the process.
We have collected a variety of screen business names here for you to choose from. One of them might be ideal for your needs. Or, if you are more interested in coming up with your own name, we can help with that, too!
Use our free business name generator above to discover an array of screen business name ideas, or continue reading our quick guide to learn how to name your company.
TRUiC is a privacy-focused company. TRUiC's business name generator protects your personal information so that your searches remain private.
Step #1: Determine Goals for Your Screen Business
Your business’s name is the very first connection you will make with prospective customers. It’s important that you define your organization’s mission, vision, values, and target audience as much as possible.
Before naming your new venture, ensure that you fully understand exactly how you will run your company. Familiarize yourself with the industry and determine what it takes to start a successful business by conducting thorough research.
Here are a few factors to keep in mind when launching and naming a screen company:
- Screen business owners measure windows and doors and provide screens used for a variety of purposes including keeping insects out, reducing solar glare and security. Screens are made from a variety of materials such as copper, fabric mesh, and fiberglass.
- This is a great venture for someone who enjoys setting their own schedule and a sense of satisfaction at providing a valuable service and completing a job quickly.
- Preferred customers can be anyone with doors and windows, whether individuals or business owners.
- The best customers are those who oversee the construction and maintenance of a number of buildings, such as real estate developers, school superintendents and various government agencies.
Step #2: Begin Brainstorming
We’ve shared some brainstorming techniques that you can use to get your creative juices flowing.
- Jot down some specific keywords for your screen business name. Here are a few examples:
- Think of adjectives that would describe your screen business and the types of products offered to derive inspiration. Here are some examples:
- Experiment with other branding and brainstorming techniques.
Recommended: Once you have your name, create a logo with our free Logo Generator. To learn about other small business ideas, read our guide.
Screen Business Name Ideas
We’ve used general brainstorming techniques to share several creative and catchy business name ideas for a screen company.
Creative Approaches to Naming a Screen Business
The following are helpful tips to help you find a unique business name that is relevant to you and/or your industry:
Capitalize on Business Location
The name of your city is one great way to brand your business. You can also think of nicknames that define what your city or state is well known for.
- Miami Bug Free Screens
- Screens Of New Orleans
- Sun Protection Portland
- Illinois Insect Shields
- Beach Porch Screens
Connecting Through Emotion
Words that evoke a certain emotion, reminders of personal experiences, and travel memories may be good for branding.
Pun Fun, Word Combination, and Alliteration
Make brainstorming fun by creating puns, combining two relevant words and/or concepts, or by using same letter and sound repetition.
Short and Sweet
Oftentimes, simply using one word for a business name can be more powerful and engaging for clients/customers. Carefully consider your brand and brainstorm adjectives and synonyms that describe your business idea. For instance, if you own a screen business, ask yourself how you would describe what you’re offering (e.g., professional service, expertise, protection from sun rays and insects, etc.). Consider how you want your customers to feel (at ease, impressed with materials, unbothered, etc.), and so on.
Naming your business can be as easy as just using your own name. You can also incorporate celebrity names, public figures, or friends and family members.
Step #3: Use Our Business Name Generator
Use our free business name generator tool by following the 3 simple steps: Search, select, and get the perfect domain name!
Filter results by location, industry, and domain name to produce more customized brand names for your screen company.
Step #4: Register Your Screen Business Name
Visit our business name search page to see if your desired brandable name is available in your state.
Steps After Naming Your Screen Business
There are some steps you can take to successfully establish brand recognition and credibility for your venture.
- Choose a business structure. Formally structuring a business (e.g., LLC, corporation, etc.) reduces liability. We recommend checking out the Top LLC Formation Services.
- Design a logo for your screen business. Creating a logo is vital for increasing brand awareness, and there are several logo maker tools available to help you design a unique one. Use our screen business logo generator to simplify the process.
- Make a website for your screen business. Website builders like GoDaddy make the process simple and quick. Check out our Best Website Builder article.
- Use our QR Code Generator. Our QR code tool allows you to create virtual business cards (vCards), market your company, and share your new website with customers.