The TRUiC Small Business Startup Guide is a free course that will walk you through the entire process of business formation from idea to launch.
- Over 100 videos
- Downloadable worksheets to fill out as you plan your business
- Exclusive deals and discounts for business services
- The best part? It's completely free!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Get Started Now!
Already Have a Business Center Account?
Login here to get free access to the full course, all the worksheets, tools and discounts!
Why Our Free Course is Perfect for You
Are you an aspiring small business owner or entrepreneur seeking expert guidance to kickstart your venture?
After over a decade of helping people start and grow their businesses, we have developed a comprehensive program that will guide you through the ins and outs of launching and growing your own business.
Tailored to your needs
Designed to address the pain points commonly experienced in starting a small business, our comprehensive videos offer valuable insights, actionable strategies, and practical examples.
We cover it all:
- Defining your business's purpose
- Determining revenue goals
- Selecting the right business concept
- Crafting a compelling mission statement
We'll guide you step-by-step through the process, providing the knowledge and confidence you need to succeed. Don't miss out on this transformative opportunity to unlock your small business potential.
Chapter 1: Planning Your Business
- How to start a small business like a pro - Introduction
- Defining why your small business exists
- How much money should your small business make?
- How to know what business to get into
- Creating a mission statement for a small business
- Researching and planning your small business like a pro
- Small business planning and research example
- Introduction to small business financial projections
- How to forecast revenue for your small business idea
- How to forecast direct costs for your small business idea
Chapter 2: Business Formation
- Formation section introduction
- How to establish a percentage of business ownership
- Selecting an accountant and lawyer for your small business
- LLC, S-Corp, or C-Corp, which one is right for your business?
- What is a registered agent?
- Everything you need to know about operating agreements and articles of organization
- How to start an LLC
- How to start a corporation
- EIN numbers
Coming Soon to the Small Business Course
Branding Your Business