EIN Presswire Press Release Distribution Review
EIN Presswire offers a variety of press release distribution packages for small businesses. EIN Presswire uses a low-cost approach to press release distribution, ensuring press releases are affordable for small businesses. EIN Presswire’s low-cost press release distribution services and its more unknown reputation contribute to its ranking in the middle of our list.
Recommended: If you need low-cost press release writing and distribution services, you may want to check out SiteTrail. SiteTrail offers both low-cost writing and press release distribution packages.
Selecting the best press release distribution for your business comes down to three things:
- Company Reputation
- Services and features
- Overall Value, which includes cost
EIN Presswire Press Release Distribution Summary
EIN Presswire offers low-cost press release distribution packages to fit some small businesses’ needs. Its low-cost packages are what make it a great press release distribution choice for small businesses on a tight budget.
EIN Presswire Reputation
In business, reputation is as important as the services and value you offer your customers. EIN Presswire has maintained a great reputation according to the reviews and ratings we found online. Customers are overall satisfied and rate it mostly five stars.
EIN Presswire Press Release Distribution Services
- Basic ($49.95) — Placement on EIN Presswire, one press release, one distribution channel, media monitoring, and search engine optimization (SEO) functions.
- Pro ($249) — Placement on EIN Presswire, five press releases, three distribution channels, SEO functions, media monitoring, and distribution to US radio and TV stations.
- Pro+ ($399) — Placement on EIN Presswire, 10 press releases, five distribution channels, distribution to US radio and TV stations, media monitoring, same-day distribution, SEO functions, and social media posting.
- Corporate ($999) — Placement on EIN Presswire, 50 press releases, five distribution channels, distribution to US radio and TV stations, media monitoring, same-day distribution, SEO functions, and social media posting.
- Accessible pricing for small businesses
- Hyper-targeted press release distribution
- Global distribution
- No press release writing services
- Distribution is limited to only five channels.
- To access all of the features EIN Presswire has to offer, you need an upgraded package.
How to Submit an EIN Presswire Press Release
Follow these steps to set up an account, purchase a press release distribution package, and get your press release distributed through EIN Presswire:
- Visit EIN Presswire and click on “Submit Release.”
- Select a package by selecting the appropriate “Get Started” button.
- Create an account.
- Get your press releases published through EIN Presswire’s low-cost press release distribution network.
EIN Presswire Review Ratings
- Reputation — 3/5
- Services — 4/5
- Value — 5/5
EIN Presswire offers a lot of value for small businesses and has some of the cheapest costs for its press release distribution services. Its lesser-known reputation amongst press release distribution companies is not as high as we’d like to see in terms of customer reviews, but not terrible either. After carefully evaluating and reviewing many press release distribution service providers, EIN Presswire ranks near the middle of our list of the best press release distribution service 2021.
Press Release FAQs
How do I write a press release?
Press releases are an effective way to generate free media coverage for your business. The best way to write a press release is to have a professional write one for you. However, writing a press release isn't impossible to write yourself.
Your first steps should be deciding what your objectives are, creating your specific objectives for your press release, and establishing your metrics.
Follow these basic tips on how to write a press release:
- Get a press release template.
- Brainstorm a powerful, attention-grabbing headline.
- Structure your paragraphs in order of importance, starting with the most important content.
- Add powerful and credible quotes to your press release to make it easy for journalists to use in their reporting.
- Make sure to add your company information.
What is a press release?
A press release, also called a news release, is an officially published statement issued to the media.
Submitting a press release is the best way to get your marketing message out in front of the public. This is because the internet is a vast array of information that is constantly updated. A press release is easily amplified and shared. Since the internet is vast, be sure that your press release’s content is well researched and relevant.
How do I send a press release?
If you're just starting out with your new online marketing campaign, you probably have a lot to learn about how to send a press release. This powerful marketing tool enables you to give more information about your product or service in an informative way, often in the form of a news article rather than a sales pitch.
As a result, it can be very time-consuming to learn how to send a press release, but if you follow these key strategies, you'll be well on your way to learning how to write a great press release. Also, you'll learn why it's important to submit original press releases — submitting boring templated articles to traditional media outlets can be a huge mistake. Finally, you'll learn about the specific guidelines that make good press releases stand out from the rest.
Steps to send a press release:
- Partner with a proven and reliable press release distribution service provider (preferably one that offers press release writing services).
- Check the press release before signing off on it.
- Let the press release distribution company send your press release to targeted media and news outlets.
Make sure to submit original press releases as they need to be company-specific in order to fit your brand and overall marketing strategy. Copying other press releases can detract from the brand, and you run the risk of losing your brand authority.
To stand out from the crowd, consider writing a powerful press release headline that instantly grabs the attention of readers. If readers aren’t interested in the headline, they won’t stick around to read the news.
How do I format a press release?
There are a lot of advantages to knowing how to format a press release. In addition to making your content look more professional, a well-formatted press release will allow the media to pick up your story faster and give you an opportunity to give details about the new product or service you're offering.
In short, good formatting makes it easier for the press release to be read by readers. It can even make the difference between landing on the front page or not making the cut.
Here are some basic tips on how to format a press release to get you started:
- Use a press release template to write your press release.
- Create a press release headline that draws attention and explains what your news is about in a concise manner.
- Write the most important aspects of your press release first.
- Use a boilerplate template to list your company information at the bottom of the press release.