eReleases Press Release Distribution Review
eReleases offers a variety of press release distribution packages for small businesses. eReleases uses a network of journalists to expand press release distribution reach and better ensure press releases are reported. eReleases’ extensive press release distribution network contributes to their ranking near the top of our list.
Recommended: If you need both press release writing and distribution services, you may want to check out SiteTrail. SiteTrail offers both writing and distribution services in convenient and low-cost packages.
Selecting the best press release distribution for your business comes down to three things:
- Company Reputation
- Services and features
- Overall Value, which includes cost
eReleases Press Release Distribution Summary
eReleases offers affordable press release distribution packages to fit many businesses’ needs. Its extensive network of journalists is what makes it a great press release distribution choice for both small and large businesses trying to get the word out.
In business, reputation is as important if not more important than the services and value you offer your public. eReleases has maintained a positive reputation according to the reviews found on Shopper Approved and FeaturedCustomers. Customers are overall satisfied and rate it mostly five stars. Trustpilot has no reviews for eReleases.
eReleases Press Release Distribution Services
- Buzz Builder ($299) — Distribution to an extensive list of media outlets and 100,000+ journalists, proof of distribution, 400-word count press release, and one industry targeted list.
- Newsmaker ($399) — Distribution to an extensive list of media outlets and 100,000+ journalists, proof of distribution, 500-word count press release, and two industry targeted lists.
- PR Pro ($599) — Distribution to an extensive list of media outlets and 100,000+ journalists, proof of distribution, 600-word count press release, three industry targeted lists, and PR True Pitch™ targeted distribution services.
- Custom press release services
- An exclusive database of subscribing journalists
- Proven track record reaching journalists, reporters, blogs, radio, and television
- Search engine optimization (SEO) services
- Costly services
- Difficult to measure the effectiveness
- SEO services are lacking
- Additional marketing services cost extra
How to Submit an eReleases Press Release
How to Submit an eReleases Press Release
- Visit eReleases and click on “Start My Order."
- Fill out company information.
- Select a package by selecting the appropriate “Order Now” button.
- Click “Start Your Press Release Order.”
- Get your press releases published through eReleases’ wide-reaching network of journalists.
eReleases Review Ratings
- Reputation — 5/5
- Services — 3/5
- Value — 4/5
eReleases offers a lot of low-cost value for small businesses, has one of the better press release networks for its press release distribution services, and has maintained a great overall reputation amongst press release distribution companies. After carefully evaluating and reviewing many press release distribution service providers, eReleases ranks near the top of our list of the best press release distribution service 2021.
Press Release FAQs
How do I write a press release?
Press releases are an effective way to generate free media coverage for your business. The best way to write a press release is to have a professional write one for you. However, writing a press release isn't impossible to write yourself.
Your first steps should be deciding what your objectives are, creating your specific objectives for your press release, and establishing your metrics.
Follow these basic tips on how to write a press release:
- Get a press release template.
- Brainstorm a powerful, attention-grabbing headline.
- Structure your paragraphs in order of importance, starting with the most important content.
- Add powerful and credible quotes to your press release to make it easy for journalists to use in their reporting.
- Make sure to add your company information.
What is a press release?
A press release, also called a news release, is an officially published statement issued to the media.
Submitting a press release is the best way to get your marketing message out in front of the public. This is because the internet is a vast array of information that is constantly updated. A press release is easily amplified and shared. Since the internet is vast, be sure that your press release’s content is well researched and relevant.
How do I send a press release?
If you're just starting out with your new online marketing campaign, you probably have a lot to learn about how to send a press release. This powerful marketing tool enables you to give more information about your product or service in an informative way, often in the form of a news article rather than a sales pitch.
As a result, it can be very time-consuming to learn how to send a press release, but if you follow these key strategies, you'll be well on your way to learning how to write a great press release. Also, you'll learn why it's important to submit original press releases — submitting boring templated articles to traditional media outlets can be a huge mistake. Finally, you'll learn about the specific guidelines that make good press releases stand out from the rest.
Steps to send a press release:
- Partner with a proven and reliable press release distribution service provider (preferably one that offers press release writing services).
- Check the press release before signing off on it.
- Let the press release distribution company send your press release to targeted media and news outlets.
Make sure to submit original press releases as they need to be company-specific in order to fit your brand and overall marketing strategy. Copying other press releases can detract from the brand, and you run the risk of losing your brand authority.
To stand out from the crowd, consider writing a powerful press release headline that instantly grabs the attention of readers. If readers aren’t interested in the headline, they won’t stick around to read the news.
How do I format a press release?
There are a lot of advantages to knowing how to format a press release. In addition to making your content look more professional, a well-formatted press release will allow the media to pick up your story faster and give you an opportunity to give details about the new product or service you're offering.
In short, good formatting makes it easier for the press release to be read by readers. It can even make the difference between landing on the front page or not making the cut.
Here are some basic tips on how to format a press release to get you started:
- Use a press release template to write your press release.
- Create a press release headline that draws attention and explains what your news is about in a concise manner.
- Write the most important aspects of your press release first.
- Use a boilerplate template to list your company information at the bottom of the press release.