PRWeb Press Release Distribution Review 2023
Whether you’re starting a small business or running a large established company, PRWeb has a variety of press release distribution services that will suit your business's needs.
In this review, we’ll go over the details of PRWeb’s press release distribution, and we'll help you decide which press release distribution services are right for your small business.
Recommended: Read our Best Press Release Distribution Service 2023 review to find the right press release distribution for your business’s specific needs.
PRWeb Press Release Distribution Review
PRWeb offers press release distribution services that cater to small businesses. PRWeb specifically emphasizes a search engine optimization (SEO) approach to improve press release distribution. PRWeb helps to ensure press releases not only get picked up by mainstream media outlets but also rank high on search engine results pages (SERPs). PRWeb’s SEO press release distribution ranks near the top on our list of the best press release distribution services for 2023.
Recommended: If you need low-cost, SEO-friendly press release writing and distribution services, you may want to check out SiteTrail. SiteTrail offers both low-cost writing and press release distribution packages that are SEO-friendly.
Selecting the best press release distribution for your business comes down to three things:
- Company Reputation
- Services and features
- Overall Value, which includes cost
PRWeb Press Release Distribution Summary
PRWeb offers SEO press release distribution services to fit businesses’ needs. Its SEO specialization is what makes it a great press release distribution choice for new businesses wanting to get their website ranking on Google and other search engines.
In business, reputation is as important as the services and value you offer your customers. PRWeb used to have a fairly good reputation; however, their review ratings have gone down in recent years, according to reviews found on Trustpilot. This fall in ratings correlates with the company being bought out by Cision. Nevertheless, many customers are still satisfied and rate it mostly five stars.
PRWeb Press Release Distribution Services
- Basic ($99) — Permanent hosting of a single press release on the PRWeb website to increase web visibility on Google, Bing, and more.
- Standard ($189) —Syndicate a press release on hundreds of media platforms and permanent hosting of a single press release on the PRWeb website.
- Advanced ($289) — Email your press release directly to industry-focused influencers, permanent hosting of a single press release on the PRWeb website, and syndicate a press release on hundreds of media platforms.
- Premium ($389) — Distribute your press release to industry-curated Twitter feeds and influential blogger networks, email your press release directly to industry-focused influencers, permanent hosting of a single press release on the PRWeb website, and syndicate a press release on hundreds of media platforms.
- SEO targeted distribution
- Competitive pricing
- Real-time analytics reporting
- No proofreading, spellcheck, or auto-save features
- No regional distribution
- No multimedia input for press releases on the basic plan
How to Submit a PRWeb Press Release
Follow these steps to set up an account, purchase an SEO friendly press release, and get your press release distributed through PRWeb:
- Visit PRWeb and click on “Create a Free Account.”
- Enter your information and click “Get Free Account.”
- Create your press release using the CISION PRWeb platform.
- Optimize your press release by adding keywords to the platform.
- Get your press releases published through PRWeb’s press release distribution network.
PRWeb Review Ratings
- Reputation — 4/5
- Services — 4/5
- Value — 4/5
PRWeb offers a lot of value for new businesses, particularly when it comes to SEO press release distribution services. PRWeb maintains a failry positive reputation amongst press release distribution companies. After carefully evaluating and reviewing many press release distribution services, PRWeb ranks near the top of our list of the best press release distribution service 2023.
Recommended: SiteTrail offers the best press release distribution and writing services, low rates, has a great reputation, and includes SEO services.
Press Release FAQs
How do I write a press release?
Press releases are an effective way to generate free media coverage for your business. The best way to write a press release is to have a professional write one for you. However, writing a press release isn't impossible to write yourself.
Your first steps should be deciding what your objectives are, creating your specific objectives for your press release, and establishing your metrics.
Follow these basic tips on how to write a press release:
- Get a press release template.
- Brainstorm a powerful, attention-grabbing headline.
- Structure your paragraphs in order of importance, starting with the most important content.
- Add powerful and credible quotes to your press release to make it easy for journalists to use in their reporting.
- Make sure to add your company information.
What is a press release?
A press release, also called a news release, is an officially published statement issued to the media.
Submitting a press release is the best way to get your marketing message out in front of the public. This is because the internet is a vast array of information that is constantly updated. A press release is easily amplified and shared. Since the internet is vast, be sure that your press release’s content is well researched and relevant.
How do I send a press release?
If you're just starting out with your new online marketing campaign, you probably have a lot to learn about how to send a press release. This powerful marketing tool enables you to give more information about your product or service in an informative way, often in the form of a news article rather than a sales pitch.
As a result, it can be very time-consuming to learn how to send a press release, but if you follow these key strategies, you'll be well on your way to learning how to write a great press release. Also, you'll learn why it's important to submit original press releases — submitting boring templated articles to traditional media outlets can be a huge mistake. Finally, you'll learn about the specific guidelines that make good press releases stand out from the rest.
Steps to send a press release:
- Partner with a proven and reliable press release distribution service provider (preferably one that offers press release writing services).
- Check the press release before signing off on it.
- Let the press release distribution company send your press release to targeted media and news outlets.
Make sure to submit original press releases as they need to be company-specific in order to fit your brand and overall marketing strategy. Copying other press releases can detract from the brand, and you run the risk of losing your brand authority.
To stand out from the crowd, consider writing a powerful press release headline that instantly grabs the attention of readers. If readers aren’t interested in the headline, they won’t stick around to read the news.
How do I format a press release?
There are a lot of advantages to knowing how to format a press release. In addition to making your content look more professional, a well-formatted press release will allow the media to pick up your story faster and give you an opportunity to give details about the new product or service you're offering.
In short, good formatting makes it easier for the press release to be read by readers. It can even make the difference between landing on the front page or not making the cut.
Here are some basic tips on how to format a press release to get you started:
- Use a press release template to write your press release.
- Create a press release headline that draws attention and explains what your news is about in a concise manner.
- Write the most important aspects of your press release first.
- Use a boilerplate template to list your company information at the bottom of the press release.