SiteTrail Press Release Distribution Review
SiteTrail offers a variety of press release distribution packages for small businesses. SiteTrail not only offers press release distribution, but it also offers press release writing services. SiteTrail’s all-in-one press release distribution and writing packages help rank this press release distribution service provider at the top of our list.
SiteTrail offers the best press release distribution services because its press releases are written by seasoned journalists, and its press release services fit most businesses’ needs. SiteTrail has an impeccable reputation in the industry and also offers low-cost packages for the value offered to clients.
Selecting the best press release distribution for your business comes down to three things:
- Company Reputation
- Services and features
- Overall Value, which includes cost
SiteTrail Press Release Distribution Summary:
SiteTrail offers affordable press release distribution and writing packages to fit most businesses. Its low-cost press release services offer incredible value for small businesses and large corporations alike. Its proven press release distribution effectiveness, low cost and high value, and extensive range of services are why this company has one of the best reputations amongst press release distribution service providers.
SiteTrail Press Release Distribution Services
- Single Press Release Offer ($250) — A well-crafted 700-word press release, distribution to five industry channels and two countries, one Google News indexed article, and RSS syndication to multiple media outlets and journalists.
- Five Unique Press Releases ($495) — Five well-crafted 700-word press releases, distribution to unlimited channels and countries, and RSS syndication to multiple media outlets and journalists.
- Press Release and Editorial News ($299) — Two well-crafted 700-word articles (one press release, one editorial news), distribution to unlimited channels and countries, two Google News indexed articles, genuine media visibility with basic search engine optimization (SEO) value, and RSS syndication to multiple media outlets and journalists.
- Press Release and Editorial News ($1,500) — Three well-crafted 700-word articles (one press release, two editorial news), three Google News indexed articles, distribution to unlimited channels and countries, genuine media visibility with strong SEO value, and RSS syndication to multiple media outlets and journalists.
- Reach millions
- No contracts
- Gain publicity
- Improve your website's SEO
- Establish your brand on the web
- Increase targeted referral traffic
- One-time cost has long-lasting benefits
- Gain serious media attention
- Potential to get featured on CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, FOX, and other mainstream news outlets
- Additional marketing services cost extra.
How to Submit a SiteTrail Press Release
Follow these steps to set up an account, purchase a press release distribution package, and get your press release distributed through SiteTrail:
- Visit SiteTrail.com and click on “Press Release Service.”
- Click “Get Started.”
- Select a package by selecting the appropriate “Order Now” button.
- Click “Proceed to Checkout.”
- Provide some basic details about your company.
- SiteTrail’s team of experts will conceptualize and produce content for your approval and feedback.
- Get your Press Releases published through its wide-reaching network.
SiteTrail Review Ratings
- Reputation — 5/5
- Services — 5/5
- Value — 5/5
SiteTrail offers a lot of value for small businesses, has the right blend of press release distribution services, and has maintained a great overall reputation amongst press release distribution companies. After carefully evaluating and reviewing many press release distribution service providers, SiteTrail ranks at the top of our list of the best press release distribution service 2021.
Press Release FAQs
How do I write a press release?
Press releases are an effective way to generate free media coverage for your business. The best way to write a press release is to have a professional write one for you. However, writing a press release isn't impossible to write yourself.
Your first step should be deciding what your objectives are, your press release objectives, and your metrics.
Follow these basic tips on how to write a press release:
- Get a press release template.
- Brainstorm a powerful attention-grabbing headline.
- Structure your paragraphs in order of importance, starting with the most important content.
- Add powerful and credible quotes to your press release to make it easy for journalists to use in their reporting.
- Make sure to add your company information.
What is a press release?
A press release, also called a news release, is an officially published statement issued to the media for the express purpose of giving information, an announcement, or even making an admission. In today's society, a lot of people are turning to the internet to get everything they want.
Submitting a press release is the best way to get your marketing message out in front of your publics. This is because the internet is a vast array of information that is constantly updated and so what is said online stays online, so you need to make sure whatever you say on the internet is well-researched and has a sound reason to be there.
How do I send a press release?
If you're just starting out with your new online marketing campaign, you probably have a lot to learn about how to send a press release. This powerful marketing tool enables you to give more information about your product or service in an informative way, often in the form of a news article rather than a sales pitch.
As a result, it can be very time-consuming to learn how to send a press release, but if you follow these key strategies, you'll be well on your way to learning how to write a great press release. Also, you'll learn why it's important to submit original press releases - submitting boring templated articles to traditional media outlets can be a huge mistake. Finally, you'll learn about the specific guidelines that make good press releases stand out from the rest.
Steps to send a press release:
- Partner with a proven and reliable press release distribution service provider (preferably one that offers press release writing services).
- Check the press release before signing off on it.
- Let the press release distribution company send your press release to targeted media and news outlets.
Make sure to submit original press releases as they need to be company-specific and fit your brand and overall marketing strategy. Copying other press releases can detract from the brand, and you run the risk of losing your brand authority.
To stand out from the crowd, consider writing a powerful press release headline that instantly grabs the attention of readers. If readers aren’t interested in the headline, they won’t stick around to read the news.
How do I format a press release?
There are a lot of advantages of knowing how to format a press release. Besides making it look more professional, a well-formatted press release will allow the media to pick up your story faster and give you an opportunity to give details about the new product or service you're offering.
In short, good formatting makes it easier for the press release to be read by readers and let them know what you're up to. It can even make the difference between landing on the front page and the next category.
Here are some basic tips on how to format a press release to get you started:
- Use a press release template to write your press release.
- Create a press release headline that draws attention and explains straightaway what your news is about.
- Write the most important aspects of your press release first.
- Use a boilerplate template to list your company information at the bottom of the press release.