The 4 Best LLC Services in Arizona 2024
Looking for the best LLC service in Arizona to help form your company? When forming an Arizona business online, a formation service can lower startup costs. The best filing service can also offer affordable features such as an Employer Identification Number (EIN) and registered agent services.
We reviewed the four best Arizona LLC formation services of 2024 to give you a thorough comparison of the main features to look for when starting an LLC in Arizona.
Recommended Arizona LLC Formation Service: Northwest
Best Arizona LLC Formation Services
Best LLC Services
HIGHEST CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Using the best Arizona LLC formation service enables you to prioritize running and growing your Arizona enterprise, rather than getting bogged down with formation paperwork. There are many online formation services that will complete the formation process for you for a fee. We formed separate Arizona LLCs with each of the best Arizona LLC services to bring you a comprehensive review and ranking of each.
Choosing the right LLC service to help you form your Arizona business requires three considerations:
- The type of business you have
- The needs of your company
- Any additional services 0r features you may want for your LLC in Arizona
This business formation review walks through the best Arizona LLC services in 2024 and what makes them stand out from the competition to help you determine the right service for your business.
Best LLC Services in Arizona:
For online business formation, Northwest delivers the essential LLC services and more. For $29 plus state fees you'll receive LLC filing, premium registered agent services, customer privacy protection, an online account to access business documents, and more.
This company is known for its top-notch customer service. In fact, Northwest provides their clients with Corporate Guides, who are trained, experienced US-based support agents. A Corporate Guide assigned to every Northwest customer's specific account, so no matter what question or concern you have, you can expect dedicated assistance.
- Positive customer reviews
- Easy-to-use online ordering process
- No hidden fees or “free trials” that will cost you later on
- Professional US-based customer service representatives
- For helpful LLC formation features such as an EIN, Northwest requires an additional fee. Another option is to get an EIN for free on your own.
Northwest Pricing and Features
Northwest offers only one formation plan for only $29 plus state fees. With this package, you'll receive the following business features:
- LLC formation
- Registered agent service
- Business address
- Mail forwarding
- “Privacy by Default”
- “Corporate Guide” service
Want to learn more about Northwest? Read our full Northwest Registered Agent review.
LLC formation packages from ZenBusiness start at only $0* per year (plus the Arizona state fee). The benefit of utilizing ZenBusiness is the simplicity of the platform, allowing you to spend more time focusing on managing and growing your business.
- Straightforward Arizona LLC formation packages
- Responsive and knowledgeable customer support
- Stellar customer feedback from online ZenBusiness reviews
- Top-tier registered agent services for your LLC in Arizona
- You will have to pay an additional $99 an EIN with the ZenBusiness basic plan.
ZenBusiness Pricing and Features
All three packages offer the following services and more when forming an Arizona LLC:
- Preparing and filing the articles of organization
- Unlimited name availability searches
- Free accounting consultation
- Online dashboard to track important business documents
- Worry-free compliance free first year (Auto-renewal price: $199/yr): receive annual report filing alerts to help you stay compliant.
If you upgrade to the ZenBusiness Pro package, you'll find other helpful features for forming your Arizona LLC, including:
- Operating Agreement: This legal document defines the terms of Arizona LLC formation. There are few formation companies that include an operating agreement template in their basic packages, according to our research.
- Filing speed (1 - 2 business days)
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
ZenBusiness' Premium package ($349 + Arizona state fee) includes even more add-on features:
- Business domain name, website email address, and domain privacy: Reach more customers and boost credibility by getting your business online. Plus, you can further protect your business's privacy on the web.
- Rush filing: Reduce formation processing time, which can be helpful for business owners seeking expedited and more comprehensive services.
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Business Document Templates
3. Tailor Brands
Tailor Brands has services for business formation, branding, and website building all on one easy-to-use platform built to make launching your business as simple as possible.
The premium Elite Plan ($199 + state fees) is what sets Tailor Brands apart from its competitors. This plan goes beyond the basic LLC formation services, to include business-building features for companies committed to establishing an online presence. These services include logo creation, digital business cards, graphic design tools for social media, and more.
Tailor Brands Pros
- Form an LLC in Arizona, build your website, and begin your social media marketing strategy all in less than 10 minutes
- Service personalized to fit your company so you can get the tools your business needs
- Superior customer support to address any questions or concerns you may have
Tailor Brands Cons
- Businesses that are budget-conscious and only need basic LLC formation services may not find what they are looking for with Tailor Brands
Tailor Brands Pricing and Features
Although Tailor Brands offers a total of three plans, the most impressive is the Elite package. This plan provides a lot of value for the cost making it well worth the price point. Additionally, it is created for entrepreneurs who are ready to create a strong online presence, which means it includes a variety of helpful features and tools for this purpose.
Elite Plan Features:
- LLC formation
- Annual compliance
- Expedited processing
- Operating agreement
- Free domain for a year
- Logo maker
- Website builder
- Digital business card
- Social media post maker
- Business cards tool
Want to learn more about Tailor Brands? Read our full Tailor Brands review.
4. Bizee (Formerly Incfile)
Bizee's basic pricing plan, similar to Northwest and ZenBusiness, offers an excellent value for Arizona LLC formation services.
- One free year of registered agent service with all Bizee packages
- Real-time order tracking and superior customer support
- Simplified online dashboard that helps you track important deadlines and compliance reminders for your business
- Important features, such as an operating agreement and EIN, cost extra
Bizee Pricing and Features
The free Silver package, with the exception of Arizona's state fee, includes:
- Arizona LLC formation: Get your Arizona business structured to operate independently of your personal finances.
- One year of free registered agent service: Bizee will cover the expense of your Arizona registered agent fees for the first year.
- Lifetime company compliance alerts: Get an alert when it's time to submit your annual report.
Bizee Gold ($149 + Arizona state fee) includes:
- Operating agreement: Bizee will take care of the operating agreement for you.
- Banking resolution: Bizee will create a banking resolution authorizing someone to open a business bank account and provide a signature for the business.
- EIN registration: Get an EIN to open a business bank account allowing you to hire employees and keep your business and personal assets separate.
The Platinum package ($249 + Arizona state fee) provides even more, such as:
- A free business website and domain name
- Business contract templates
- Priority expedited filing
Bizee Arizona LLC formation services are ideal for small businesses because of its free premium services. Bizee offers vital features in its basic LLC formation package that is great for a business on a budget.
How to Form an LLC in Arizona
If you'd like an alternative to hiring a professional LLC formation service, you can also form an Arizona LLC on your own using our free guide.
You can start an LLC in Arizona in six easy steps:
1. Name Your Arizona LLC
One of the first steps to starting your LLC is naming your business. In fact, you won't be able to form your limited liability company until you name it. It is important that you follow the LLC naming rules that are outlined in the Arizona naming requirements. We also recommend using our LLC Name Generator tool to help secure an available domain name for your business.
2. Choose a Statutory Agent in Arizona
You are required to designate a statutory agent, known in most states as a registered agent, for your Arizona LLC. A statutory agent is an individual or business entity in charge of receiving legal documents, government correspondence, and more on behalf of your company. Learn more by reading our guide on Arizona statutory agents
3. File the Arizona Articles of Organization
You will need to file the Arizona Articles of Organization, which is the document that officially forms your Arizona LLC. It can be filed online, by mail, or in person, and the filing fee is $50. Learn more with our Arizona Articles of Organization guide.
4. Complete Arizona’s Publication Requirement
Arizona requires newly formed LLCs to publish a Notice of LLC Formation for three consecutive weeks in an approved newspaper in the county of the LLC's principal office. Businesses with principal offices located in Maricopa County or Pima County do not need to publish a Notice of LLC Formation.
For complete details, read our Arizona Publication Requirements guide.
5. Create an Operating Agreement
An operating agreement outlines the ownership structure and operating procedures of your LLC in Arizona. You can read more about Arizona LLC operating agreements in our full guide.
6. Get an EIN
EIN stands for Employer Identification Number, and you can think of it as a Social Security number (SSN) for your LLC. You can get one for free through the IRS website. Learn more by checking out our guide on EINs.