SKIP AHEAD TO LINKS
BEST LLC SERVICE: ZENBUSINESS
ZENBUSINESS LLC SERVICE: KEY CONSIDERATIONS
For our ZenBusiness review, we started by focusing on three main questions:
- Is ZenBusiness a good deal?
- Is there a better deal?
- Who uses ZenBusiness and how did they review their experience?
Answering these questions will boost your confidence so you can choose the best LLC service to get your business formed and running.
Is ZenBusiness a Good Deal?
Based out of Texas, ZenBusiness offers both LLC services and corporation services at great prices. The features within each package were taken into careful consideration to provide you with all the essentials you’ll need to start your business. For instance, ZenBusiness's packages offer LLC features such as an EIN, Operating Agreement, registered agent services, worry free compliance for annual report filing alerts, and a worry free CPA assessment to help you with business taxes.
After much research, we determined which ZenBusiness LLC products were the most important and compared all other business formation services to give you the best value. We can confidently say that ZenBusiness offers a good deal to form an LLC, but we’ll let you decide.
Who Uses ZenBusiness LLC Services?
ZenBusiness is used by entrepreneurs who:
- Want premium-level LLC service and support on a smart budget
- Have the desire to form an LLC or corporation fast and without paying a significant premium
- Want ongoing alerts and reminders about upcoming filing deadlines
- Enjoy the benefit of an annual filing and submittal through a worry-free compliance guarantee
- Value companies who believe in paying it forward
Here are some ZenBusiness LLC reviews (from Trustpilot) by customers who used the company's formation services to help launch their businesses:
“I am extremely happy with the service. They are reasonably priced and professional and really make things easy for you to form an LLC . They also offer a variety of services. They completed my order much quicker than I had planned. I really think if you are starting a business, there is no better way to go! I will be using their services again!”
"Zen was extremely easy to use. I must admit, I was skeptical because the price was so low, but I was able to ask questions online via chat and was answered immediately. The process was extremely easy and fast. I definitely recommend Zen Business to anyone!"
“I thought this was too good to be true, but it was completely legit. I was very pleased with how quick and easy ZenBusiness made the process of becoming an LLC. They offer plenty of helpful add-on options that you can pay for, but they don't push them on you. It's also nice that everything is conveniently in a dashboard on their site for me. When I want to get an EIN or make amendments or anything, I can do it super easily from their site. Definitely would recommend.”
"Setting up my LLC was so simple. I didn't need to go crazy trying to understand lots of legal jargon as their online portal streamlined the whole process. I was up and running in under a week with everything that I needed to start my business."
Is There a Better Deal to Form My LLC?
There isn't really a better deal to start an LLC, but ZenBusiness doesn’t carry as much brand recognition as other competitors. The company was founded in 2015 by a team of entrepreneurs who experienced the barriers firsthand that others continue to face today. Since 2015, ZenBusiness has helped thousands of small business owners overcome the difficulties of forming a business.
All things considered, the combination of great customer service, competitive pricing, and straightforward plans makes ZenBusiness the best LLC service.
Business Formation Takeaway: ZenBusiness
Based on the questions above, ZenBusiness is an excellent choice if you are looking for affordable, valuable LLC services tailored for entrepreneurs.
Best LLC Service: ZenBusiness
Structuring your business as a limited liability company (LLC) ensures your personal assets are protected in the event your business is sued.
ZenBusiness ($39 + State Fees)
Need more details? Read on for a more in-depth breakdown and review of our research on ZenBusiness LLC services.
ZENBUSINESS LLC SERVICE: RATING DETAILS
We further reviewed what you should keep in mind before choosing ZenBusiness LLC services. We’ve separated these points into four topics which are outlined below.
Value - 5/5
ZenBusiness has carefully created LLC formation packages with small business owners in mind. These are quality bundles at a significantly lower price when compared to all other LLC services in the online formation market. In addition, they provide other helpful products that take into account businesses of all sizes.
Customer Service - 5/5
When it comes to customer service, ZenBusiness provides customer satisfaction at its finest. Their friendly, knowledgeable staff is quick to offer state-specific guidance that’s simple and clear to understand. Additionally, in ZenBusiness reviews online, entrepreneurs rave about the quality customer support during the business formation process. This is especially useful if you’re a new business owner. ZenBusiness will lead you by the hand to help you choose the LLC products you need to start a business quickly and easily.
Ease of Use - 3.9/5
Use your ZenBusiness login to navigate their easy-to-use website and find the company formation services you need to start. Their pre-selected packages offer valuable bundles that can save you money and time when forming an LLC. You can also search and find the exact products (e.g. EIN, registered agent services, worry-free compliance) that suit your specific business needs.
Included Features - 5/5
ZenBusiness offers online business formation services starting at only $39 per year (plus state fees). All 3 packages include the following:
- Registered agent services; an individual or business entity responsible for receiving important legal documents, tax forms, notice of lawsuits, and official government correspondence on behalf of your business.
- Operating Agreement; legal document explaining the ownership and operating procedures of an LLC
- Worry Free CPA Assessment; this feature will provide you with an evaluation of your business finances and recommend the proper licensed CPA for your specific needs at no charge. The suggested accounting services are a great way to keep track of your company’s monetary flow, file taxes, and stay organized.
The ZenBusiness Worry Free Compliance Guarantee is a great option for busy entrepreneurs and is part of their Pro and Premium LLC formation service bundles. This guarantee includes the following:
- Annual filing report alerts
- Documents submitted on your behalf (you will only be responsible for state fees).
- Two free changes to your filings per year (state filing fees may still apply).
- Covers the costs required to regain good standing if your company should miss a deadline or state requirement.
Business email, website, and domain privacy are add-on features that are included in ZenBusiness’s Premium package. These are great LLC services that can help your business so your clients can easily contact you, gain visibility, and protect your private information.
ZENBUSINESS LLC FORMATION: PRICING
Similar to other business formation services, ZenBusiness offers multiple LLC plans: Starter, Pro, and Premium. All three ZenBusiness packages offer exceptional value. We break down and review the differences between each pricing plan below.
ZenBusiness Starter: $39 + State Fees
ZenBusiness Starter offers the best LLC formation services, at just $39. This doesn't include government fees, of course. Competitors charge $25 to $100 more to form your LLC.
ZenBusiness Starter offers LLC formation essentials such as the following:
- Filing Articles of Organization
- Customer support through phone and email
- Access to important documents and paperwork for your LLC
ZenBusiness Starter also comes with some great extra features when starting an LLC:
- One full year of registered agent services with LLC formation (only $119 after the first year)
- Free Operating Agreement
- Worry Free CPA Assessment - includes recommendations for licensed CPAs and accounting software
Who should purchase ZenBusiness Starter?
Competing service providers charge hundreds of dollars extra for these LLC services and benefits. ZenBusiness Starter will appeal to customers who want an affordable way to file their LLCs. This package is all you need if you don't mind putting in a little time for other necessities like registering for an Employer Identification Number (EIN).
ZenBusiness Pro: $149 + State Fees
ZenBusiness Pro includes all the LLC services featured in the Starter package, plus:
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) - needed to open a bank account and file your LLC’s taxes. This service costs $70 extra if purchased separately.
- Worry Free Compliance Guarantee (normally $110) - Includes annual filing report alerts and submittal (state fees may apply), two free filing changes per year (excludes state fee if applicable), and insurance on document filings to maintain good standing if documents are not submitted on time.
- Domain Name Registration (normally $25)
- Expedite Filing Speed - formation documents completed and posted on dashboard within a week (normally $50)
Who should purchase ZenBusiness Pro?
ZenBusiness Pro package is ideal for new business owners who are interested in the necessary LLC services to get their business up and running. This package gives new business owners core products at a reasonable price.
ZenBusiness Premium: $249 + State Fees
ZenBusiness Premium covers all of the business formation services listed above and some additional ones such as:
- Rush Filing Speed - LLC formation documents completed and posted within a few days
- Domain Name Privacy (normally $10)
- Business email address (normally $20)
Who should purchase ZenBusiness Premium?
The Premium ZenBusiness LLC formation package is great for a stress-free experience. ZenBusiness will handle a lot of the details needed to run a business so you don’t have to and instead can focus on growing your business.
We choose ZenBusiness as the best LLC service. Start an LLC with ZenBusiness ($39 + State Fees)