While researching ZenBusiness, we started by focusing on three main questions:
- Is it a good deal?
- Is there a better deal?
- Who uses this service and how was their experience?
Answering these questions will boost your confidence so you can choose the best service to get your business formed and running.
Is It a Good Deal?
ZenBusiness offers LLC formation packages at great prices. The features within each package were taken into careful consideration to provide you with all the essentials you’ll need to start your business.
After much research, we determined which products were the most important and compared all other services to give you the best value. We can confidently say that ZenBusiness is a good deal, but we’ll let you decide.
Who Uses ZenBusiness?
ZenBusiness is used by entrepreneurs who:
- Want premium-level service and support on a smart budget
- Have the desire to create their LLC fast and without paying a significant premium
- Want ongoing alerts and reminders about upcoming filing deadlines
- Enjoy the benefit of an annual filing and submittal through a worry-free guarantee
- Value companies who believe in paying it forward
Here are some reviews (from Trustpilot) by people who used Zenbusiness to help launch their businesses:
“I am extremely happy with the service . They are reasonably priced and professional and really make things easy for you to form an LLC . They also offer a variety of services. They completed my order much quicker than I had planned. I really think if you are starting a business, there is no better way to go! I will be using their services again!”
“I thought this was too good to be true, but it was completely legit. I was very pleased with how quick and easy ZenBusiness made the process of becoming an LLC. They offer plenty of helpful add-on options that you can pay for, but they don't push them on you. It's also nice that everything is conveniently in a dashboard on their site for me. When I want to get an EIN or make amendments or anything, I can do it super easily from their site. Definitely would recommend.”
"Setting up my LLC was so simple. I didn't need to go crazy trying to understand lots of legal jargon as their online portal streamlined the whole process. I was up and running in under a week with everything that I needed to start my business."
Is There a Better Deal to Start My LLC?
Not really, but ZenBusiness doesn’t carry as much brand recognition as other competitors. The company was founded in 2015 by a team of entrepreneurs who experienced the barriers firsthand that others continue to face today. Since 2015, ZenBusiness has helped thousands of small business owners overcome the difficulties of starting a business.
All things considered, the combination of great customer service, competitive pricing, and straightforward plans makes ZenBusiness a great choice.
Based on the questions above, ZenBusiness is an excellent choice if you are looking for affordable, valuable services tailored for entrepreneurs.
Structuring your business as a limited liability company (LLC) ensures your personal assets are protected in the event your business is sued.
ZenBusiness ($49 + State Fees)
Need more details? Read on for a more in-depth breakdown of our research on ZenBusiness.
We further analyzed what you should keep in mind before choosing ZenBusiness as your LLC service provider. We’ve separated these points into four topics which are outlined below.
ZenBusiness has carefully created packages with small business owners in mind. These are quality bundles at a significantly lower price when compared to all other services in the LLC formation market. In addition, they provide other products that take into account businesses of all sizes.
When it comes to customer service, ZenBusiness provides customer satisfaction at its finest. Their friendly, knowledgeable staff is quick to offer state specific guidance that’s simple and clear to understand. This is especially useful if you’re a new business owner. They will lead you by the hand to help you choose the products you need to start your business quickly and easily.
ZenBusiness’s website makes it a breeze to navigate and find what you’re looking for to start your business. Their pre-selected packages offer valuable bundles that can save you money and time. You can also search and find the exact products that suit your specific business needs.
ZenBusiness offers LLC business formation packages with features such as a free year of registered agent services and an Operating Agreement in their basic package.
Their Worry Free Compliance Guarantee is a great option for busy entrepreneurs and is part of their Pro and Premium bundles. This guarantee includes the following:
- Annual filing report alerts
- Documents submitted on your behalf (you will only be responsible for state fees).
- Two free changes to your filings per year (state filing fees may still apply).
- Covers the costs required to regain good standing if your company should miss a deadline or state requirement.
Xero Bookkeeping Software is a useful add-on feature that is included in ZenBusiness’s Premium package. This is a great product that can help you and your business finances get organized from the start.
Similar to other LLC formation services, ZenBusiness offers multiple service plans: Starter, Pro, and Premium. All three ZenBusiness packages offer exceptional value. We break down the differences between each below.
ZenBusiness Starter: $49 + State Fees
ZenBusiness Starter offers unbeatable value at $49. This doesn't include government fees, of course. Competitors charge $25 to $100 more to form your LLC.
ZenBusiness Starter comes with some great extra features:
- One full year of free registered agent services
- Operating Agreement - required in some states. This document sets out the ownership rights, duties, and operating procedures for the business. This service costs $40 extra if purchased separately.
Who should purchase ZenBusiness Starter?
Competing service providers charge hundreds of dollars extra for these services and benefits. ZenBusiness Starter will appeal to customers who want an affordable way to file their LLCs. This package is all you need if you don't mind putting in a little time for other necessities like registering for an Employer Identification Number (EIN).
ZenBusiness Pro: $179 + State Fees
ZenBusiness Pro includes all the services featured in the Starter package, plus:
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) - needed to open a bank account and file your LLC’s taxes. This service costs $70 extra if purchased separately.
- Worry Free Compliance Guarantee (normally $110) - Includes annual filing report alerts and submittal (state fees may apply), two free filing changes per year (excludes state fee if applicable), and insurance on document filings to maintain good standing if documents are not submitted on time.
- Domain Name Registration (normally $25)
- Expedite Filing Speed - formation documents completed and posted on dashboard within a week (normally $50)
Who should purchase ZenBusiness Pro?
ZenBusiness Pro package is ideal for new business owners who are interested in the necessary services to get their business up and running. This package gives new business owners core products at a reasonable price.
ZenBusiness Premium covers all of the products listed above and some additional ones such as:
- Rush Filing Speed - LLC formation documents completed and posted within a few days
- Domain Name Privacy (normally $10)
- Business email address (normally $20)
- Xero Bookkeeping Software (normally $110)
Who should purchase ZenBusiness Premium?
The Premium LLC formation package is great for a stress-free experience. ZenBusiness will handle a lot of the details needed to run a business so you don’t have to and instead can focus on growing your business.
Form an LLC with ZenBusiness ($49 + State Fees)