Bizee (Formerly Incfile) LLC Service Review 2024
Looking for the best LLC service to help start your business? We used Bizee to form an LLC (limited liability company), and examined the platform’s features.
In this Bizee review, we'll explain how it compares to others on the market. Read on to find out if the platform is the right choice for you.
We also recommend checking out our list of the Best LLC Services.
Recommended Step Before Using Bizee to Form an LLC
It’s important to name your business before going through the LLC formation process with a service provider. TRUiC’s Free LLC Name Generator will help you to do the following:
- Discover the perfect business name for your company.
- Conduct a business name search to make sure your desired name is available in your state and not already taken.
- Help verify the availability and secure a domain name for your LLC.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Bizee (previously Incfile) has helped form more than 75,000 businesses since 2004. The company has established a reputation for providing high-quality service for a lower cost than the competition; however, there may be a better service out there for you. We’ll explore Bizee's pricing and features, customer reviews, and rate their specific services.
For our Bizee review, we focused on three main questions:
- Is it a good deal?
- Is there a better deal?
- Who uses the platform and how did they review their experience?
Bizee is a good option for LLC formation. The company offers free registered agent service for one full year, free basic business formation (with the exception of state fees), email reminders about ongoing compliance requirements for your LLC, and formation documents are saved securely online.
- Low prices and excellent customer value
- Fast and easy checkout process; complete your order in under 10 minutes.
- Quick order turnaround; Bizee files your LLC documents within 1 business day
- No hidden fees or automatic service renewals
- There is only a limited range of add-on legal services and you’re unable to form a professional limited liability company (PLLC).
- It may take a couple of tries to get a hold of a customer support agent.
There are other reliable LLC service options that offer more knowledgeable customer support, such as Northwest Registered Agent.
If you're seeking tools to build your brand and online presence in addition to LLC formation, we recommend Tailor Brands.
If you’re looking for ongoing legal services past business formation, we recommend checking out our Rocket Lawyer New Business Bundle.
Learn how to cost-effectively start your LLC on our How to Save Money Forming Your LLC page.
Structuring your business as a limited liability company (LLC) ensures your personal assets are protected in the event your business is sued.
Bizee ($0 + State Fees)
Bizee: Rating Highlights
Value - 4.5/5
Comparing the total cost with what you get, Bizee offers great value.
None of the tiers seem bloated with unessential features - as is the case with a few competitors. Many of the basic and standard packages include services other providers include at a cost. However, they do not offer an Operating Agreement in their basic package.
Customer Service - 4/5
The only unmet expectation was the amount of effort it took to get in touch with customer service.
During our trial run of their service, it took a few calls for a representative to pick up the phone. Otherwise, Bizee processed the order fast and without issue. After getting in touch, customer support was professional, knowledgeable, and responsive.
Ease of Use - 4.5/5
The order process took no longer than 10-15 minutes.
It helps to prepare by having all your necessary business information at the ready. Don't have enough time to complete the order in one sitting? Bizee saves your progress, which you can pick back up later when it's more convenient. However, the process isn't as straightforward as other services, such as Northwest.
Included Features - 4.5/5
Bizee ships your paper copies and other ordered items together.
This happens once the LLC formation processes through your state. And after purchasing, you can log onto the Bizee website to check on the status of your order. The dashboard acts as a central repository for important documents that the user can access at any time. From the client dashboard, customers can:
- View and download digital copies of your documents
- Check on upcoming filing deadlines
- Obtain company information
Bizee Pricing & Features
Similar to most other LLC formation services, Bizee offers multiple tiers of service: Silver, Gold, and Platinum. All three packages offer exceptional value. We break down the differences between each below.
Bizee Silver: $0 + State Fees
Short of filing your own LLC, Silver offers unbeatable value at $0; this doesn't include government fees, of course. Competitors charge $50 to $100 more.
This plan comes with some great extra features:
- One full year of registered agent services
- Lifetime company compliance alerts
- Next day order processing
- Business website
- Business Tax Consultation
Who should purchase Bizee Silver?
Competing service providers charge hundreds of dollars extra for these services and benefits. Silver will appeal to customers who want to file their LLCs fast and at the most minimal cost. This package is all you need if you don't mind putting in a little time for other necessities like creating an Operating Agreement and registering for an Employer Identification Number (EIN).
Bizee Gold: $199 + State Fees
Bizee's mid-tier package starts at $199.
Gold includes all the services featured in the Silver package, plus:
- Gold LLC Kit including:
- Professional binder - for organizing important company documents
- Metal die-cast corporate embossing seal - marks documents for a more official appearance
- Contract Library - access to 25+ legal document templates written by business attorneys
- Employee Identification Number (EIN) - needed to open a bank account and file taxes. This service costs $70 extra if purchased separately.
- Operating Agreement - required in some states. This document sets out the ownership rights, duties, and operating procedures for the business. This service costs $40 extra if purchased separately.
- Banking Resolution - authorizes who opens and can use bank accounts and credit lines. This service costs $35 extra if purchased separately.
- Preparation and Filing of IRS Form 2553.
- Express Shipping-This option uses express shipping to deliver completed documents within 1 - 3 business days.
Who should purchase Bizee Gold?
Go with Gold if you're worried about making mistakes outside of filing the LLC papers. Especially if you'd prefer someone else handles the EIN registration for you. The Operating Agreement and Banking Resolution documents are worthwhile for new business owners. Otherwise, you can save money with the Silver package and buy the forms you need à la carte.
Bizee Platinum: $299 + State Fees
Bizee's premium package starts at $299.
Platinum includes all the services and features in the previous tiers, plus:
- Business Contract Templates
- Next Day Filing
- Business Email and Domain Name
Who should purchase Bizee Platinum?
Platinum may represent a good value if you want the LLC kit and expedited shipping. If you need a website, the included web design and hosting services are invaluable. These extra perks come at a premium but are otherwise an effective way to get up and running fast.
Bizee Customer Reviews
Bizee (previously Incfile) is used by entrepreneurs who:
- Want premium level service and support on a smart budget
- Have the desire to create their LLC fast and without paying a significant premium
- Want ongoing alerts and reminders about upcoming filings deadlines
Here are some verified reviews (from Better Business Bureau's website) by people who used the platform to help launch their businesses:
“I have used several corporation filing/registered agent services over the years, and Incfile was by far the best. Customer service was excellent - Deziree' answered all of my questions promptly, and the entire process was very easy. They also had among the lowest prices for LLC formation, registered agency and a mailing address. I highly recommend Incfile.”
“They answer every question in NO TIME. They consult you (for free, of course) with every business matter there is. They will probably find a solution to each and every one of your business related problems. All of this in absolutely no time.”
“I filed for an LLC with Incfile.com. I ordered the package that provided the Articles of Organization, Operating Agreement, EIN, and Banking Resolution. I emailed them throughout the process and they were very helpful. I would definitely recommend them for someone starting a new business. Very easy to use.”
Bizee is a great option if you are working with a limited budget. Their most basic package (Silver), which is free with the exception of state fees, is an excellent deal. They also include a lot of added features, like one year of free registered agent service and free LLC compliance reminders. However, we recommend that you also check out Northwest Registered Agent, a more high-quality service, or our top LLC formation services.
The platform's LLC packages start at $0, but note that this does not include the state filing fee, which you will be responsible for paying.
All in all, yes; it includes basic LLC services, a full year of registered agent service, and other features.