Skip Ahead To
Best LegalZoom Alternative: ZenBusiness
Our Top LegalZoom Alternative Picks to Save You Money:
As an alternative to LegalZoom, we highly recommend forming an LLC with ZenBusiness. One of the main differences between the two online services would be the LLC pricing; ZenBusiness starts at $39 plus state fees, while LegalZoom starts at $79 plus state filing fees.
Additionally, ZenBusiness focuses more on corporation and LLC formation, and LegalZoom focuses more on legal services beyond business formation, such as providing attorney help, tax advice, and access to legal forms.
ZenBusiness offers some of the lowest pricing on the business formation market. Compared to LegalZoom LLC pricing, ZenBusiness offers more affordable formation packages. In fact, we even partnered with ZenBusiness to provide entrepreneurs and small businesses with the best deal and discount.
ZenBusiness LLC packages include useful and necessary services and features such as the following:
- Articles of Organization filing
- Registered agent services
- Operating Agreement
- Accounting assessment
- Business compliance services
If you need additional options when forming an LLC, you’ll be happy to find exactly what you’re looking for within your budget.
ZenBusinesses’s excellent customer service and complete LLC packages are the reason why we teamed up with this incorporation service. The five-star ZenBusiness reviews on Trustpilot.com should provide enough support for the company’s high-quality work, and that’s why we have selected this option as our top choice.
LegalZoom Alternative: ZenBusiness
2. Rocket Lawyer
Rocket Lawyer is another great LegalZoom alternative. In fact, TRUiC partnered with Rocket Lawyer to provide our users with high-quality legal services at an exclusive discounted price of $349.99 + State Fees (Regularly $649.97 + State Fees). The New Business Bundle is packed with excellent features such as:
- Free incorporation services
- Access to easy-to-use legal templates
- Relevant advice from attorneys
- Further exclusive discounts
In addition to having access to valuable and affordable legal services, the company also prides itself on providing responsive and knowledgeable customer support. Since excellent reviews are a priceless part of any customer’s experience, it is important to note that they have received a Trustpilot.com score of 4.7 out of 5 stars.
LegalZoom Alternative: Rocket Lawyer
3. Northwest Registered Agent
Our final LegalZoom alternative choice is Northwest Registered Agent. One of Northwest’s leading strengths is their dedication to high-quality customer service; they offer their clients Corporate Guides, who are professionally trained U.S.-based support agents. Each customer gets a Corporate Guide assigned to their specific account, so you can speak to the same person if you have any questions or concerns.
As a LegalZoom competitor, Northwest tends to receive more positive customer reviews. LegalZoom reviews often mention a lack of transparency and communication, while Northwest reviews rave about great customer support and quick turnaround.
Like ZenBusiness and Incfile, Northwest includes a free year of registered agent service in their basic LLC formation package. As you can tell from the name of the company, Northwest Registered Agent focuses on providing premium registered agent services at an affordable price.
LegalZoom Alternative: Northwest Registered Agent
LegalZoom Alternatives: The Bottom Line
Choose LegalZoom if:
- You don't mind paying extra money for business features and services
- You want ongoing legal services beyond LLC formation
- You are more comfortable working with a more well-known brand
Choose ZenBusiness if:
- You want straightforward, affordable business formation packages
- You want a full year of included registered agent service
- You want cost-effective, premium-level service
Choose Rocket Lawyer if:
- You want additional legal services past business formation
- You value excellent legal advice and support
- You want to save a great deal of money on legal services
Choose Northwest if:
- You want a full year of free registered agent service
- You value high-quality customer support
- You want a simple and quick LLC formation checkout process