Best Florida LLC Formation Services
|Best LLC Services|
HIGHEST CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
BEST PREMIUM, ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE
LLC formation services allow you to focus more on running your Florida business. There are many online formation services that will launch your limited liability company for a small fee; we ranked the top business incorporation services by forming separate LLCs with each provider.
Choosing the best Florida LLC formation service to help you start your enterprise comes down to the following:
- The type of company you have
- The needs of your business
- Additional services you may want for your LLC in Florida
In our online business formation service review, we’ll explore a few of the best Florida LLC services and share what makes them the right decision for your unique company.
Best LLC Formation Services in Florida:
Best Florida LLC Service: Northwest
We recommend Northwest ($29 + State Fees) as the best business formation service due to its affordable pricing and helpful customer support.
($29 + State Fees)
1. Northwest Registered Agent
Northwest's business incorporation service is $29 plus state filing fee. This includes LLC formation, high-quality registered agent service, a digital dashboard to access important documents, customer privacy protection, and so forth.
Northwest provides exceptional customer service; they assign their clients with Corporate Guides: highly trained US-based support agents, so you can speak with the same person if you come across any concerns or questions.
- Positive customer reviews
- Easy-to-use checkout process
- Free registered agent services for one year
- No hidden fees or “free trials” that you get charged for later
- Knowledgeable customer service representatives
- Extra fees for important features such as an EIN. An alternative is to get an EIN for free on your own.
Northwest Pricing and Features
Northwest Registered Agent provides one LLC service package. For just $29 plus state filing fees, you’ll receive the following and more:
- LLC formation
- “Corporate Guide” service
- Registered agent service
- Business address
- “Privacy by Default”
Still deciding? Read our comprehensive Northwest Registered Agent review.
Northwest Registered Agent
Northwest provides personalized customer service at cost-effective pricing.
($29 plus state fees)
2. Tailor Brands
Tailor Brands assists with company formation, branding, and website creation. Its goal is to empower aspiring business owners to quickly start their companies by offering a one-stop shop.
The premium Elite Plan ($199 + state fees) is what sets Tailor Brands apart. For businesses that want to build an online presence — more than just basic Florida LLC formation services — the Elite Plan presents an exceptional range of business-building features. These include logo creation, digital business cards, social media design tools, and more.
Tailor Brands Pros
- In below ten minutes, you'll be able to start a limited liability company in Florida, build a business website, and begin a social media marketing strategy
- Personalized service to help you receive the best tools for your unique entrepreneurial journey
- Great customer support to solve questions or concerns you may come across
Tailor Brands Cons
- Not the most affordable option for budget-conscious companies that just need basic LLC services
- No included registered agent service for a year like some competitors
Tailor Brands Pricing and Features
Though Tailor Brands offers 3 plans, we’re going to put the spotlight on the all-in-one Elite package. Created for entrepreneurs who are ready to establish their online presence, it includes an abundance of helpful tools and features.
Features of the Elite Plan:
- LLC formation service
- Annual compliance
- LLC operating agreement
- Free domain for a year
- Expedited processing
- Logo generator
- Business website builder
- Digital business cards
- Social media post tool
Want to learn more about Tailor Brands? Read full Tailor Brands review.
Tailor Brands offers the top premium plan for founders to start an LLC and boost their digital marketing.
($199 + state fees)
ZenBusiness starts at only $0 (plus the Florida state filing fee). ZenBusiness makes LLC formation process easy so that you can spend more time focusing on growing your company.
- Straightforward Florida LLC formation packages
- Responsive customer service
- Great customer feedback from online ZenBusiness reviews
- Superior registered agent services for your LLC in Florida
- It's an additional $99 for an EIN in the basic package
ZenBusiness Pricing and Features
All plans include the following services and more when starting a Florida LLC.
- Preparing and filing the business formation documents
- Unlimited business name availability searches
- Free accounting consultation
- Digital dashboard for essential business formation documents
- Worry Free Compliance Guarantee (Included for the first year)
If you choose the Pro package, you’ll receive more helpful features, including:
- Operating Agreement: An operating agreement helps define the terms of Florida LLC formation.
The premium plan ($299 + Florida state filing fees) includes even more add-ons:
- Business website, domain name, domain privacy, and email address: Get your brand online to reach more clients and establish credibility.
- Rush filing: Reduces LLC formation processing time, which can be useful for small business owners seeking faster services.
ZenBusiness provides essential LLC services to help get your small business off the ground.
($0+ State Fees)
Incfile offers a great value in its basic package for Florida LLC services.
- Free year of registered agent service with all packages, costing just $119 each year afterward — a lower price than most competitors.
- Superior customer service and real-time order tracking
- Accessible online dashboard that helps you track important deadlines and compliance reminders for your LLC in Florida
- Vital features, such as an operating agreement, cost extra
Incfile Pricing and Features
The $0 Silver package, plus Florida’s state fees, includes:
- Florida LLC formation: Get your Florida business set up to operate independently of your personal finances.
- One year of free registered agent service: Incfile will cover the cost of your Florida registered agent service fees for the first year.
- Compliance alerts: Get notified when you need to file an annual report.
Incfile Gold ($149 + Florida state filing fee) includes:
- LLC operating agreement template: A legal document outlining the ownership and member responsibilities of your LLC.
- Banking resolution: Incfile will write a banking resolution authorizing someone to open a bank account and provide a signature for the company.
- EIN: Obtain an EIN to open a business bank account so you can hire a team and keep your personal and business transactions separate.
The Platinum package ($249 + Florida state fee) provides even more, such as:
- Business website and domain
- Business contract templates
- Priority expedited filing
Incfile's Florida LLC formation services offer a great deal for small businesses because of its free premium services. Incfile provides vital features in its basic LLC package that is perfect for a low-budget startup company.
Incfile is one of the best LLC services if you are on a budget, and want a lot of additional features.
($0 + State Fees)
How to Form an LLC in Florida
An alternative option to hiring an LLC service is to start a Florida LLC on your own using our free guide.
You can start an LLC in Florida in these simple steps:
1. Name Your Florida LLC
Naming your company is one of the very first steps; in fact, you won’t be able to form your LLC until you actually choose a name for it. Make sure you follow LLC naming rules outlined in the Florida naming requirements.
We recommend using our free LLC Name Generator tool to help secure a domain for your LLC in Florida.
2. Choose a Registered Agent in Florida
It is required that you appoint a registered agent for your Florida LLC. A registered agent is a business entity or individual that receives legal documents, government correspondence, and more on behalf of your LLC. Many entrepreneurs choose to hire a Florida registered agent service for privacy and peace of mind.
Learn more by visiting our guide on Florida registered agents.
3. File the Florida Articles of Organization
You'll need to file the Florida Articles of Organization, a document that officially forms your Florida LLC. This can be done by mail or online, and the filing fee is $125.
We recommend checking out our Florida Articles of Organization article.
4. Create an Operating Agreement
An operating agreement is a legal document outlining the operating procedures and ownership structure of your LLC in Florida.
You can read more about Florida LLC operating agreements in our comprehensive guide.
5. Get an EIN
EIN is short for Employer Identification Number. Think of it as a Social Security number for your business. You can get one for free through the IRS website.
Learn more by exploring our guide on EINs.