The 4 Best LLC Services in Wyoming 2024
Forming an LLC in Wyoming? We've got you covered with the best Wyoming LLC formation services. Using a formation company can lower startup costs for your Wyoming business if you form an LLC online. By utilizing the best LLC service, you will also receive affordable features such as an Employer Identification Number (EIN) and registered agent services.
We reviewed and ranked the four best Wyoming LLC formation services of 2024, to give you a comprehensive comparison of the primary features you should care about when starting an LLC in Wyoming.
Recommended Wyoming LLC Formation Service: Northwest
Best Wyoming LLC Formation Services
Best LLC Services
HIGHEST CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Using the best Wyoming LLC formation service allows you to focus more on the management and growth of your business. We reviewed and ranked the four best Wyoming LLC services by going through the process of forming separate Wyoming LLCs with each service.
Identifying the right LLC service to use to form your Wyoming business comes down to these three things:
- The type of business you have
- The needs of your company
- Any additional services you may want for your LLC in Wyoming
In this business formation services review, we breakdown the best Wyoming LLC services of 2024, what makes them a great choice, and how to determine which services are right for your Wyoming LLC.
Best LLC Services in Wyoming:
Northwest's LLC services offer all the essentials for online business formation. If you choose to incorporate with Northwest, you'll pay $29 plus state fees. This package includes LLC filing, premium registered agent services, customer privacy protection, an online account to access business documents, and more.
Known for their spectacular customer service, each of Northwest's clients have access to Corporate Guides, who are highly trained US-based support agents. With a Corporate Guide assigned to your specific account you can count on always having access to support for questions or concerns.
- Positive customer reviews
- User-friendly online ordering process
- No hidden fees or “free trials” that cost money later on
- Professional US-based customer service representatives
- For LLC formation features such as an EIN, you'll have to pay an additional fee. Another option is to get an EIN for free on your own.
Northwest Pricing and Features
Northwest offers one standard formation plan. For only $29 plus state fees, you'll receive the following services:
- LLC formation
- Registered agent service
- Business address
- Mail forwarding
- “Privacy by Default”
- “Corporate Guide” service
Want to learn more about Northwest? Read our full Northwest Registered Agent review.
ZenBusiness offers LLC formation packages that start at $0* per year (plus the Wyoming state fee). ZenBusiness knows spending time focusing on growing your business is a priority which is why they make formation simple.
- Easy-to-navigate Wyoming LLC formation packages
- Responsive and knowledgeable customer support
- Positive customer feedback from online ZenBusiness reviews
- Great registered agent services for your LLC in Wyoming
- You can get an EIN with ZenBusiness, but you will be required to pay an additional $99 in the ZenBusiness basic plan.
ZenBusiness Pricing and Features
All three packages offer the following services and more when forming a Wyoming LLC:
- Preparing and filing the articles of organization
- Unlimited name availability searches
- Free accounting consultation
- Online dashboard to track important business documents
- Worry-free compliance free first year (Auto-renewal price: $199/yr): receive annual report filing alerts to help you stay compliant.
If you choose to upgrade to the ZenBusiness Pro package, more Wyoming LLC formation features will be added, including:
- Operating Agreement: This legal document defines the terms of Wyoming LLC formation. Few formation services offer an operating agreement template with their formation packages, according to our research.
- Filing speed (1 - 2 business days)
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
ZenBusiness' Premium package ($349 + Wyoming state fee) includes even more add-on features:
- Business domain name, website email address, and domain privacy: Establishing your business's online presence early helps reach more customers and boost credibility. Not to mention, further protect your business's online privacy.
- Rush filing: Reduce the formation processing time with this helpful feature, which can be helpful for entrepreneurs seeking faster and more inclusive services.
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Business Document Templates
3. Tailor Brands
Tailor Brands offers business formation, branding, and website building all on one automated platform with the goal to empower entrepreneurs to accomplish their business formation goals easily.
The premium Elite Plan ($199 + state fees) is Tailor Brands' most exceptional offering. Especially for companies that are dedicated to establishing an online presence early on, in addition to searching basic Wyoming LLC formation services. Tailor Brands' offers logo creation, digital business cards, graphic design tools for social media, and more to support this.
Tailor Brands Pros
- In less than 10 minutes on the platform, you can form an LLC in Wyoming, build a website, and begin strategizing your social media marketing
- Services tailored to your company so you know you have the right tools for your unique business journey
- Excellent customer support to address any questions or concerns you may have
Tailor Brands Cons
- Budget-conscious businesses that only need basic LLC formation services may not need the additional features offered by Tailor Brands right away
Tailor Brands Pricing and Features
Despite Tailor Brands offering three plans for business formation, we're going to highlight their all-in-one Elite package which is a good deal overall. Created with entrepreneurs who are ready to make their mark online in mind, this package has a litany of tools available to make that happen.
Elite Plan Features:
- LLC formation
- Annual compliance
- Expedited processing
- Operating agreement
- Free domain for a year
- Logo maker
- Website builder
- Digital business card
- Social media post maker
- Business cards tool
Want to learn more about Tailor Brands? Read our full Tailor Brands review.
4. Bizee (Formerly Incfile)
Bizee, like Zenbusiness and Northwest, offers a good way in its basic pricing plan for Wyoming LLC formation services.
- Registered agent service free for one year with all packages, costing just $119 each year afterward which is lower than most competitors
- Real-time order tracking and superior customer support
- Easy-to-use online dashboard that assists you in tracking important deadlines and compliance reminders
- For operating agreement and EIN from Bizee, you will need to pay extra fees
Bizee Pricing and Features
The free Silver package, with the exception of Wyoming's state fee, includes:
- Wyoming LLC formation: Set up your Wyoming business to operate with personal and business asset protection in place.
- One year of free registered agent service: For the first year, Bizee will pay the cost of your Wyoming registered agent fees.
- Lifetime company compliance alerts: Get a notification when it's time to file your annual report.
Bizee Gold ($149 + Wyoming state fee) includes:
- Operating agreement: Bizee will make your operating agreement for you.
- Banking resolution: Bizee will create your banking resolution authorizing someone to open a business bank account and provide a signature for the business.
- EIN registration: Get an EIN to open a bank account for your business, allowing you to hire employees and keep your business and personal assets separate.
The Platinum package ($249 + Wyoming state fee) provides even more, such as:
- A free business website and domain name
- Business contract templates
- Priority expedited filing
Bizee's Wyoming LLC formation services are the best deal for small businesses. In their basic LLC formation package, Bizee offers vital features for free making it a great option for low-budget startups.
How to Form an LLC in Wyoming
If you aren't sure you want to hire a professional LLC formation service, an alternative is to do it on your own and form a Wyoming LLC using our free guide.
You can start an LLC in Wyoming in five easy steps:
1. Name Your Wyoming LLC
One of the first startups to starting an LLC is naming your business. In fact, until you name the business, you won't be able to form your LLC. Make sure to follow the LLC naming rules that are outlined in the Wyoming naming requirements. We also recommend using our LLC Name Generator tool to help secure an available domain name for your Wyoming LLC.
2. Designate a Registered Agent in Wyoming
A registered agent is required for your Wyoming LLC. A registered agent is an individual or business entity in charge of receiving legal documents, government correspondence, and more on behalf of your company. Learn more by reading our guide on Wyoming registered agents
3. File the Wyoming Articles of Organization
To officially form your business, you will need to file the Wyoming Articles of Organization, which is the formation document of a Wyoming LLC. It can be filed online or by mail, and the filing fee starts at $100. Learn more with our Wyoming Articles of Organization guide.
4. Create an Operating Agreement
An operating agreement is a legal document that defines the ownership structure and operating procedures of your Wyoming limited liability company. You can read more about Wyoming LLC operating agreements in our full guide.
5. Get an EIN
EIN stands for Employer Identification Number. This is akin to a Social Security number (SSN) for your LLC. You can get one for free through the IRS website. Learn more by checking out our guide on EINs.