Best Pennsylvania LLC Formation Services
|Best LLC Services|
HIGHEST CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
BEST PREMIUM, ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE
We reviewed and ranked the four best Pennsylvania LLC services by actually forming separate Pennsylvania LLCs with each service provider.
Keep reading to discover some of the best Pennsylvania LLC services in 2023 and what makes them the top choices for forming your company.
Best LLC Services in Pennsylvania:
Best Pennsylvania LLC Service: Northwest
Our top choice is Northwest Registered Agent. Overall, Northwest Registered Agent is the best online business formation service because of its reasonable price and helpful customer support team.
($29 + State Fees)
Northwest's incorporation service starts at just $29 plus state fees; it includes Pennsylvania LLC filing, premium registered agent services, customer privacy protection, online document dashboard, free mail forwarding, and more.
Known for their top-tier customer service; Northwest provides their customers with Corporate Guides, who are highly trained US-based support agents. Each client receives a Corporate Guide assigned to their specific account, granting customers with access to the same representative whenever they need questions or concerns addressed.
- Positive customer reviews
- User-friendly online ordering process
- No hidden fees or “free trials” to pay for later
- Professional US-based customer service representatives
- For important Pennsylvania LLC formation features such as an EIN, you'll have to pay extra. However, you can also get an EIN for free on your own.
Read our full Northwest Registered Agent review to learn more.
Northwest provides customized, helpful customer service at an affordable price.
($29 + state fees)
2. Tailor Brands
Tailor Brands is a business formation service that offers numerous packages to Pennsylvania entrepreneurs looking to start a new company. What really sets Tailor Brands apart from the competition, though, is the company’s Elite plan.
With the Elite package from Tailor Brands (which costs $199 + state fees), you can look forward to traditional LLC services along with a range of features designed to help you establish an online presence for your business. This includes a website builder, a logo maker, digital business cards, and more.
- Expedited processing enables business owners to quickly establish their LLCs
- Tailor Brand’s Elite Package offers a range of powerful brand-boosting features
- Tailor Brands is renowned for swift and helpful customer support
- More expensive than comparable LLC formation services
Read our full Tailor Brands review to learn more.
Tailor Brands provides the top premium, one-stop shop package for entrepreneurs to form an LLC and build their online presence.
($199 + state fees)
Another excellent LLC formation service for Pennsylvania business owners, ZenBusiness has been guiding entrepreneurs through the LLC formation process since 2015. Today, ZenBusiness offers three different plans to choose from, with prices ranging from $0 to $299 (plus state filing fees).
With ZenBusiness’s Premium Package, you can look forward to rush filing that is ready in 1-2 business days along with additional perks such as a free domain name and email and a customizable website. Pennsylvania entrepreneurs on a tight budget, meanwhile, are sure to appreciate ZenBusiness’s $0 (plus state fee) Starter Package, which offers standard filing that is ready in 2-3 weeks.
- One of the swiftest LLC filing options available to Pennsylvania business owners
- ZenBusiness is a well-established brand with positive customer reviews
- Offers a free Starter Package that only requires you to pay state fees to get your LLC up and running
- Less features offered in the basic plan compared to other providers
Read our full ZenBusiness review to learn more.
ZenBusiness provides crucial LLC services to help get your business up and running.
($0 + State Fees)
Incfile offers several different plans to Pennsylvania entrepreneurs seeking to form an LLC, with prices ranging from $0 + state fees to $249 + state fees.
Along with LLC filing services, Infile’s packages include a range of other features depending on the one that you choose. This includes services such as EIN registration, a free business website, expedited filing, and others.
- All Incfile packages include one free year of registered agent services
- Incfile provides a user-friendly dashboard for tracking the status of your LLC formation and keeping up with other important tasks and deadlines
- Offers basic LLC formation services free of charge
- Lots of customer reviews complain of slow turnaround times
Read our full Incfile review to learn more.
Incfile offers one of the best LLC services for business owners on a strict budget that still want helpful included features.
($0 + State Fees)
How to Form an LLC in Pennsylvania
You can start an LLC in Pennsylvania on your own in five easy steps:
1. Name Your Pennsylvania LLC
You won't be able to form your LLC until you secure a name. To make it simple, follow the LLC naming rules that are outlined in the Pennsylvania General Assembly's naming requirements.
Then, make sure the name you want isn't already taken by doing a name search on the State of Pennsylvania's website.
We also recommend using our LLC Name Generator tool to help secure a domain name for your LLC in Pennsylvania.
2. Choose a Registered Office in Pennsylvania
While Pennsylvania does not record individual registered agents, you are instead required to designate a registered office for your Pennsylvania LLC. A registered office is an address where your company can receive legal documents, government correspondence, and more. Learn more by reading our guide on Pennsylvania registered offices.
3. File the Pennsylvania Certificate of Organization
To register your Pennsylvania LLC, you'll need to file a Certificate of Organization and a Docketing Statement with the Pennsylvania Department of State. You can apply online or by mail.
Learn more with our Pennsylvania Articles of Organization guide.
4. Create an Operating Agreement
An operating agreement is a legal document that outlines the ownership structure and operating procedures of your LLC in Pennsylvania.
Although an operating agreement is not required, it’s recommended. According to Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes Section 8812(a), all members of a Pennsylvania LLC may enter into an operating agreement to regulate the internal affairs of the company.
You can read more about Pennsylvania LLC operating agreements in our full guide.
5. Get an EIN
You can think of an Employer Identification Number as a Social Security number for your Pennsylvania LLC. Get one for free through the IRS website.
How much does it cost to start a Pennsylvania LLC?
The cost to start a Pennsylvania LLC is $125.
How do I file the Pennsylvania decennial report?
You can file your Pennsylvania LLC decennial report with the Department of State.