Best Website Builder
|Best Website Builders|
- GoDaddy - Best Website Builder
- Web.com - Best Included Services
- Wix - Best For Creatives
- Shopify - Best For Ecommerce
- Weebly - Best For Affordability
- Squarespace - Best for Design
- WordPress - Best For Customization
- Zyro - Best For Functionality
- BigCommerce - Best For Large Ecommerce
- Duda - Best For Beginners
Recommended Website Builder
The best website builder of 2022 is GoDaddy! We recommend GoDaddy for most any small business. Its flexibilty, easy of use, and all-in-one approach provides users with expandable options and dedicated support. Get started today with a free trial!
1. GoDaddy Website Builder
GoDaddy ranks at the top of our list of the best website builders for small businesses. The reason for this is GoDaddy excels at simplicity and speed, two things any LLC or business owner will need in a builder.
When you use GoDaddy for the first time, it’ll ask you a few simple questions about your business.
Based on your answers, GoDaddy will automatically generate a complete website with your business’s name. In less than five minutes, you’ll have a beautiful website — complete with the pages you’ll need to get started.
Obviously, you’ll still need to update the information on your website’s pages to accurately reflect your business’s services or products. But, those changes are minimal.
- Speed: With GoDaddy, you can build a complete website in less than five minutes.
- Simplicity: You don’t need to know anything about website design to create a professional website tailored to your business.
- Effective Marketing Tools: GoDaddy websites include a robust back end that gives you access to some basic, yet powerful marketing tools. These features can help you expand your business’s online presence from just a website to social media platforms, email marketing campaigns, and a Google Business Profile listing.
- Limited Flexibility: For most small businesses, the simplicity of the GoDaddy website builder is a pro, not a con. Businesses that need more flexibility and expandability in their website options, however, may miss the mark with this tool.
- Basic Ecommerce Functionality: While the ecommerce options included may work reasonably well for small online shops, larger stores may want to opt for a dedicated ecommerce platform like Shopify.
- Limited Customization: In order to make its website builder as simple to use as possible, GoDaddy limits some of the layout customization options. This means you’re probably out of luck if you want to move a button five pixels to the right. GoDaddy isn’t designed for perfectionists.
GoDaddy’s website builder is about as simple and straightforward as you can get. Just answer a few questions and in about five minutes you’ll have a functioning website for your business.
While you may not get some of the bells and whistles offered by the other website builders, you won’t miss them if you’re a small business owner who doesn’t want to fuss around with your website all day long.
GoDaddy is our top-rated website builder for small businesses. TRUiC readers get a discount when they sign up with GoDaddy, making plans start at just $6.99 per month.
2. Web.com Website Builder
Web.com offers an ultra-user-friendly, drag-and-drop interface that makes it easy to build a website in a matter of hours without writing a single line of code.
With dozens of highly attractive website templates and outstanding customer service, Web.com is an excellent choice for any small business owner with no previous experience building a website.
- User-Friendly: The drag-and-drop editor provided by Web.com makes setting up your website an absolute breeze.
- Premium Image Library: Access thousands of professional photos within the Site Editor.
- Advanced Templates: Find dozens of attractive and customizable Web.com templates to make your site truly shine.
- Excellent Customer Service: Web.com consistently gets good reviews on its customer service, a rarity that shouldn’t be overlooked.
- Confusing Image Editor: Even with all the amazing photos provided by Web.com, it can be incredibly tricky to edit images.
- Slow Load Times: Having a website that’s slow to load can diminish your search engine optimization (SEO) and cause site visitors to go elsewhere.
- No Free Trial: Web.com offers low rates to start, but after the first pay period, prices skyrocket. Meaning you can test it out for cheap, but not free.
While Web.com is a bit more expensive than some website builders, its intuitive interface, access to thousands of eye-catching royalty-free photos, and impressive SEO offerings make it ideal for beginners who have no web builder experience.
Web.com does not offer a free trial, but plans start at $1.95 for the first thirty days, making it possible to try this website builder without spending a lot of cash. Plans can be canceled at any time if you are unsatisfied with the service.
Web.com is one of the best choices for first-time website creators who need a simple, easy-to-use interface and access to thousands of attractive photos.
3. Wix Website Builder
Wix offers a popular, versatile web builder that can meet the needs of just about any LLC or small business. With a true drag-and-drop editor and hundreds of unique themes, Wix makes it easy to create a website that showcases your talents, services, and products.
- Generous Storage Space: Each Wix plan includes plenty of storage capacity to house your website’s images, blog posts, documents, audio and video files, and other data. If you buy a Wix Business & Ecommerce plan, there’s no limit to how many products you can offer in your online store.
- Secure Online Transactions: Every Wix website comes with a secure sockets layer (SSL) certificate, a secure online payment platform, and the ability to add third-party integrations for selling tickets, accepting reservations, and booking classes and events.
- Round-the-Clock Customer Support: Wix has a massive library of help topics, a dedicated customer service team, and priority support for VIP plans. You can rest assured that your website is in the hands of trained staff who want you to succeed.
- Slow Loading Speeds: Many Wix users report losing web traffic due to slow page-loading speeds. Wix continues to work on improving its speed, but this template-heavy platform still lags a bit behind its hypertext markup language (HTML)-based competitors.
- Easy Entrance, Difficult Exit: Wix makes it easy to get a domain and build your website, but Wix sites don’t migrate well to other web hosting providers. If you choose to leave, you may need to use a third-party app to avoid losing valuable information during the data transfer.
- More Basic Metrics: Wix’s business and ecommerce analytics aren’t as robust as those offered by some of its competitors. If you need the most detailed metrics, you’ll have to install and connect Google Analytics to your website.
Wix offers plans for websites with and without ecommerce stores, making it a good fit for a wide variety of service and retail-based businesses as well as freelancers, artists, and other solo professionals. It provides an intuitive website-building interface and lots of customization options, but choose carefully because not all Wix templates are compatible with each other.
Wix is affordable and feature-rich with plans starting at $14 per month, making it the website builder of choice for a broad range of industries. If you’re not satisfied, Wix offers a 14-day, money-back guarantee on your first plan purchase.
With an intuitive user interface and tons of customization options, Wix makes an excellent choice for anyone who wants a clean, professional website without the fuss of coding or using expensive, imported themes.
4. Shopify Ecommerce Platform
Shopify is an incredibly popular ecommerce website builder, especially for small businesses. It offers hundreds of professional themes, a store full of apps for true customization, and a reliable, SSL-protected online storefront. Shopify plans cover several tiers of service so you can choose one that fits your business and your budget.
- Unlimited Storage: You get all the room you need for your products, photos, data, and other website information. With Shopify, you also won’t face any restrictions on how many items you can sell in your online store.
- Intuitive Controls: Shopify provides a well-organized, intuitive dashboard for navigating your business’s metrics. It’s also easy to use Shopify’s customization menus for building your website, enabling you to efficiently create and update your site. If you like to work in HTML, you can go beyond Shopify’s available themes by uploading your own or coding new themes directly into your site.
- Integrated Features: Shopify enables you to connect and manage your business’s social media accounts as well as other alternate sales channels right from your dashboard. In addition, you can manage your blog posts directly from the customization menu and/or the main Shopify dashboard.
- No Autosave Function: Shopify lacks autosave functionality so users must regularly save their work to avoid losing their changes.
- Higher App Costs: Shopify has an app store with thousands of plugins to help you create your ideal website, but some have a steep price tag and/or subscription fees.
- Transaction Fees: Unless your customers use the Shopify Payments online payment gateway, Shopify will charge you a transaction fee every time you accept money for your goods.
Given Shopify’s ecommerce focus, you’ll get 24/7 support from a customer service team trained to help you maximize your online business. You also can integrate the Shopify Point-of-Sale (POS) Lite app or other POS systems into your brick-and-mortar stores so all your transactions run on the same software.
Shopify is a favored choice among small business owners not only for its ease of use and affordability, but also because it has lots of room for personalization and offers thoughtful features and metrics.
If you want to try Shopify before committing to a plan, you can get a 14-day, free trial. Shopify’s plans fit the budgets of most small businesses and start at just $29 per month.
5. Weebly Website Builder
Launched in 2006, Weebly is one of the most flexible website builders available. It allows you to drag and drop blocks of content where you want instead of limiting you to using predesigned sections. If you have experience with HTML and CSS, you’ll have the option to edit that code in Weebly for further customization. But, even straight out of the box, Weebly can help you create a professional-looking website.
- Flexible Page Layouts: Most builders limit you to predesigned sections, but Weebly allows you to drag content blocks — such as text, titles, and images — to the area where you want them to appear on your site and drop them there.
- Theme Flexibility: You can switch themes if you decide the original one you chose isn’t working the way you want.
- Huge App Store: You’ve likely heard the saying, “There’s an app for that.” With Weebly, it’s incredibly true. The Weebly App Center allows you to easily add functionality to your website.
- No H1 Headings: H1 headings are important for search engine optimization (SEO) and they don’t come standard with Weebly. But, you can use a free app to add an H1 heading to each page of your site.
- Blah Blogging Capabilities: If your business model focuses on blogging as a way to earn money, look elsewhere. Weebly’s blogging capabilities aren’t robust enough for that. They will, however, suffice for websites that want to publish an occasional blog post.
- No Mobile Editing: Unlike some competitors, Weebly doesn’t have an easy way to change how your website’s content will appear on a smartphone or other mobile device. You’ll have to make edits at the desktop level.
Weebly offers a great platform for small business owners who need a simple website for their business. It’s fast and flexible as well as inexpensive with plans ranging from $6 to $26 per month.
6. Squarespace Website Builder
Squarespace consistently offers gorgeous templates, making it possible for small businesses to create elegant websites. With the launch of its latest version, Squarespace 7.1, it’s now even easier to create the website of your dreams. By providing multiple features that make it easy to run a local or small business, Squarespace can help you get your brand off the ground.
- Ecommerce Functionality: Even though it's not the best ecommerce website builder, there’s no limit to the products you can offer on a Squarespace website. From memberships and digital products to physical items and appointments, Squarespace has features to help your business grow and maintain customer loyalty. But, some of these features come with an added cost.
- Strong Marketing Features: With versatile email marketing campaigns, cross-platform social media features, and access to dynamic analytics, Squarespace excels at providing marketing features designed to help you succeed. Even better, all Squarespace plans include its powerful marketing features and SEO tools.
- Very Customizable: Truly understanding business owners who seek both flexibility and perfection, Squarespace offers hundreds of templates to help them find the one that exactly meets their needs. With its handy “undo” button, you can always reverse any changes you make to your site. Squarespace also has designers you can hire to do the heavy lifting for you.
- No Free Plan: Squarespace offers a free, 14-day trial, but absolutely no way to host a website for free. This can pressure you to purchase a premium plan or lose all your work.
- Multiple Versions: With both Squarespace 7.0 as well as the new and improved Squarespace 7.1 operating at the same time, it can prove challenging to troubleshoot issues. Most online material that appears helpful may address a separate version.
- Overwhelming Options: The beauty of Squarespace is that it offers a lot of features. But, all those options can sometimes feel overwhelming. Despite streamlining its customization options, Squarespace still manages to throw so much at you that building your site can seem like a never-ending process.
Squarespace offers a wide range of website customization options for small businesses, plus their ecommerce options are affordable and flexible. Get started with a free trial today.
7. WordPress.com Website Builder
WordPress.com offers dozens of attractive, customizable templates at a reasonable price. The platform is especially suited to creating eye-catching blog pages, which can help a small business to attract traffic and create brand awareness.
Websites created with WordPress.com are highly flexible. Templates and pricing plans can be changed at any time as your business grows.
- Great for Budgets: WordPress offers plans that are some of the most affordable out there. Plus, WordPress.com has a free plan available.
- Limitless Options: Since WordPress is technically an open-source, content management system (CMS) the level of customization available can’t be beaten.
- All-In-One Hosting Solution: You can use WordPress software with an all-in-one domain name and website hosting services provided, making the process of getting started with WordPress easier.
- Wide Range of Plugins: Gain access to the WordPress Repository, an extensive suite of integrations and plugins allowing you to endlessly customize and perfect your site.
- Tons of Integrations: WordPress.com easily integrates with customer relationship management (CRM) programs like HubSpot and Salesforce, ecommerce tools like Shopify, and more.
- Steep Learning Curve: Navigating WordPress can prove deeply challenging and time-consuming for beginners.
- Limited Free Features: You may run into trouble trying to install your own themes and plugins to your business website without purchasing top-tier WordPress.com plans.
- Can Be Costly: Premium WordPress plans are expensive, particularly for those accustomed to the software being free.
The WordPress.com design dashboard is not as beginner-friendly as some other platforms, especially since it lacks a distinct drag-and-drop function. The WordPress.com website builder offers minimal photo editing capabilities, and the free and lower-priced plans only offer support by way of Help docs and the WordPress.com forum.
WordPress.com is an affordable option for building small business websites. There is a free plan that includes the basics, and the paid plans come at competitive prices.
Read our full WordPress.com Website Builder Review to learn more.
8. Zyro Website Builder
Zyro offers a user-friendly editor dashboard, convenient drag-and-drop functionality, and enough visual options to make it a contender in the website-hosting scene.
Zyro doesn’t feature all of the bells and whistles of some of its competitors, but Zyro websites are easy to build and customize at a very affordable rate (although Zyro lacks a free plan). You can design an attractive, fully functional page on Zyro in a single afternoon, even if you have no experience creating websites.
- Easy-To-Use: The Zyro Editor Dashboard is very user-friendly, even for beginners.
- Affordable: Zyro is one of the most cost-effective platforms on the market.
- Useful Tools: Gain access to artificial intelligence (AI) tools for generating a logo, writing content text, and importing pages.
- Free Image Library: Easy access to royalty-free images within the Zyro Editor Dashboard.
- Limited Capabilities: Zyro template customizability is somewhat inhibited, especially compared to competitors.
- No Free Plan: You can design a page for free but must subscribe to a paid plan to publish your site or content.
- Generic Content: Some of the AI-written content feels very basic.
Zyro is among the easiest platforms to use. The Editor Dashboard interface is highly intuitive, and Zyro provides a reasonably extensive collection of articles and tutorial videos to help navigate the site.
On the other hand, Zyro websites do not offer some of the customization options found on other platforms. Zyro still offers incredible value, considering its features and the low cost of a Zyro plan.
Zyro is a simple, user-friendly website creator. You can create a site with this platform in a matter of hours. It also offers some of the lowest pricing on the market.
9. BigCommerce Website Builder
BigCommerce is a trusted tool for small businesses and large enterprises alike. It offers an unbeatable range of ecommerce functionality to help you create, maintain and grow your small business — or business of any size.
BigCommerce may be expensive for some users — if you don’t intend to do much online business, the price of the plans can be hard to justify as the design software is more limited than less expensive website-building platforms.
- Intuitive Ecommerce Features: BigCommerce boasts a full suite of useful ecommerce features and functionality, sure to help any online store grow.
- Scalable Features: Most BigCommerce plans come with flexible options, allowing the builder to adapt to the needs of your business.
- Easy-To-Use: With beginner-friendly tools, BigCommerce is giving some of its trusted competitors a run for their money.
- Limited Template Selection: What BigCommerce offers in the pre-made template department is quite limited, especially when compared to what else is out there.
- Quite Expensive: Some plans may be cost prohibitive for customers, especially those just starting out.
- Generic Content: BigCommerce uses artificial intelligence (AI) to fill in written content for its templates, and a lot of this generated content is very basic.
One of BigCommerce’s biggest benefits is its extensive ecommerce functionality integrated with its easy-to-use Page Builder software, which employs simple and flexible drag-and-drop technology.
Limited template selection can leave a customer feeling like they’re starting their website from scratch, but an array of editing features still allows for the creation of a customizable, eye-catching website.
If you need powerful ecommerce capabilities and are willing to spend the money, BigCommerce is a valuable tool to build your digital storefront.
10. Duda Website Builder
Duda is so highly intuitive and easy-to-use that entry-level users can quickly get the hang of it without spending too much time learning the program.
Duda also includes plenty of beautifully-made templates, with a wide variety of widgets that you can use to help tailor your business website to meet your needs. Additionally, Duda includes instructive design guidelines with every template, allowing you to construct your website as quickly as possible.
- Versatile Templates: These Duda templates come stocked with a wide variety of widgets you can add to suit your needs, or you can even build your own.
- Attractive Designs: Duda templates offer unique and eye-catching designs, so even if you’re not tech-savvy, you can still create a sleek website.
- Intuitive and Informative: Duda keeps things simple by sticking to design guidelines for each template, allowing you to build a website in minutes.
- No Free Plan: This can get costly quickly, especially if you need to connect ecommerce capabilities to your plan.
- Limited SEO: Outside of design features, Duda doesn’t offer much in the way of powerful website features, especially in terms of search engine optimization (SEO).
- Restricted Design: If total creative freedom is what you want, Duda may not be for you. Its templates can be clunky and even confusing if you try to push them past their simple limits.While its lack of a free plan and SEO functionality may turn off some users, it’s still a great option if you’re looking to build a website quickly and affordably.
Plans start at just $14/month, but be sure to check out which plan we recommend by reading our Duda Pricing and Plans article.
Duda is a great option for service-based professionals looking to create a digital touchpoint for their customers without spending too much time, money, or effort designing their website.
11. Pagecloud Website Builder
Pagecloud users benefit from its ease of use. This drag-and-drop editor offers a wide array of gorgeously-designed templates, while also offering an ultra-intuitive editing dashboard to modify the templates to fit your needs.
The one thing that’s missing is choice — Pagecloud is more limited than other platforms when it comes to the full customization of your business website. Part of this is the natural trade-off of simplicity.
- Simple Website Builder: Pagecloud is ultra-intuitive and easy for even entry-level users. No coding knowledge required.
- Budget-Friendly: Pagecloud boasts a range of affordable pricing options as well as a 14-day free trial.
- Great for Ecommerce: An expansive suite of ecommerce options to choose from to help promote and grow your online store.
- Easy To Get Started: Pagecloud has a wide selection of beautifully-designed templates that can be easily modified to the needs of your business.
- Limited Flexibility: Pagecloud template customizations can feel quite restricting.
- Purchase Necessary: Despite including a free trial, you must purchase a plan to publish your Pagecloud website.
- No Social Media: Pagecloud does not provide a way to embed social feeds within the platform — you must use a third party.
Pagecloud is a great choice for a first-time web designer who doesn’t want to navigate complex software like WordPress but still wants to design a stunning website for their small business. Pagecloud offers all the tools you will need to design a stunning, high-performance website without any hassle.
We recommend the Pagecloud Business plan for most small businesses, which rings in at $29/month when billed annually, creating a savings of $120 a year when billed monthly at $39. Read our full Pagecloud Website Builder Review to learn more about all things Pagecloud.
Pagecloud lets you design a gorgeous business website, is easy to use, and has ecommerce features. See just how quick and easy it is to get a website started using Pagecloud!
12. Simvoly Website Builder
Simvoly offers a highly user-friendly interface and an impressive market funneling tool. Its ecommerce functionality is acceptable for building an online store, although not ideal for more extensive inventories. Its search engine optimization (SEO) tools are standard, and websites created on this platform are reasonably flexible.
The process to create a website with Simvoly is fairly straightforward. This drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to add sections, pages, and elements to any part of your business website.
- User-Friendly: The Simvoly interface comes with a true drag-and-drop functionality, making the learning curve easy.
- Diverse Templates: Users will have access to a wide variety of Simvoly templates.
- Affordable: Compared to its competitors, Simvoly offers incredibly affordable paid plans. Plus, there’s a money-back guarantee on all Simvoly plans.
- Impressive Uptime: Having a website that’s quick to load will help boost SEO as well as improve user experience overall.
- Limited Marketing Capabilities: There’s no email marketing tool, making offering email campaigns and newsletters near impossible.
- No Photo Editing: Simvoly does not support photo editing, a major issue.
- No Shipping Service Integrations: If you’re using Simvoly to help get your online store up and running, you will end up having a major headache when it comes to coordinating shipping.
- Poor Customer Service: Some users report slow response times from customer service.
Simvoly could be ideal for small businesses that rely heavily on sales funnel marketing. The online store offerings also make Simvoly an ecommerce contender, assuming your company sells under 100 products. Simvoly plans start at $24 per month when billed annually. Read our full Simvoly Website Builder Review to learn more about this site builder.
Simvoly is a user-friendly and affordable website-creation platform that provides marketing features alongside webpage, blog, and ecommerce capabilities. Get started learning how to build your own site with Simvoly.
13. Webnode Website Builder
Webnode is a simple, drag-and-drop builder that helps users create a business website without too much time and effort. Adding and removing content and elements is simple and straightforward, and the platform even offers support in 40 languages.
That being said, the platform recently updated and some previous users find these changes not only unnecessary but more difficult to navigate. All things considered, Webnode is a very intuitive platform for beginners who don’t want to spend too much time learning a new program.
- Easy-To-Use: Webnode comes with simple, drag-and-drop technology.
- Multilingual: You can publish your site and receive help in multiple languages.
- Affordable: Webnode plans start as low as a few bucks a month.
- Free Plan Available: A great way to try Webnode before upgrading, the Webnode free plan even comes ad-free.
- Limited Customizations: What Webnode offers in simplicity, it lacks in customizable options.
- Limited Ecommerce: The options for starting an online store will quickly feel really restricting, especially when compared to other options.
- Mediocre Templates: With so many website builders offering unique and sleek templates, settling for something plain feels like a bit of a rip off.
Webnode has a little over 100 templates to choose from. Webnode templates can be described as good, but not great. It’s important to note, there’s a lot of variety — some templates are quite well-designed, and others look a bit outdated.
For most small businesses, we recommend the Webnode Standard plan. It not only provides everything the majority of small businesses will need, but also includes an ad-free experience, multiple languages, Google Analytics, and more.
Check out our complete Webnode Website Builder Review to see what this builder has to offer.
Adding and removing elements with Webnode is a breeze, and beginners will quickly and easily get the hang of the platform. Learn more about making your own Webnode website.
14. Strikingly Website Builder
Strikingly was designed with simplicity in mind. While testing it out, we were pleased with the depth of what it can do, although it will probably take longer than a matter of minutes to get your website running.
The only potential downside is that Strikingly is aimed toward creating single-page websites. This means that most templates are one long page, with a navigation menu at the top that can allow visitors to skip down to certain sections. Some search engines will register that much content on a single page as spam.
- Easy-To-Use: Strikingly is a true drag-and-drop editor, making it incredibly user-friendly and doesn’t require any coding skills.
- Affordable: Strikingly offers some of the most cost-effective plans out there with quite a lot packed in, even at lower pricing tiers.
- Swappable Templates: Users can easily trade out templates, allowing for a greater sense of control.
- Great Customer Service: Strikingly’s support team boasts some of the best reviews. Strikingly’s “Happiness Officers” are quick to respond and efficient with troubleshooting issues.
- Poor SEO: Strikingly comes up short in the search engine optimization (SEO) department. It’s hard to get a single-page layout to rank well in searches, and those are the bulk of templates available from Strikingly.
- Expensive Features: To use some necessary features for a professional website, users must upgrade to a more expensive option.
- Limited Languages: Currently, Strikingly is only available in ten languages, and the only way to access this feature is with an upgraded plan.
After trying out Strikingly, we remain impressed with the tool’s simplicity and ease of use. It’s a great option for almost any small business that needs a website.
We recommend the Strikingly Pro plan for most small businesses, particularly for the ecommerce and advanced features, which make it clear why it’s the most popular option from Strikingly. Allowing for memberships and other ways to connect with visitors, this plan includes quite a bit for under $20 per month.
Check out our full Strikingly Website Builder Review to learn more about what this tool can do for you.
The simplicity of Strikingly is impressive. If you’re looking to create a website for a local or small business, this is the tool for you. Learn how to make your own Strikingly website.
15. Jimdo Website Builder
For those looking to create a simple, effective small business website or build a personal site, Jimdo is a great choice. Jimdo earns high marks in terms of usability, capabilities, and so much more.
After playing around with the Jimdo for a while, we remain impressed with the tool’s simplicity and ease of use. It’s a great choice for many entrepreneurs that want to get their business websites up and running without too much fanfare.
- Intuitive AI: Jimdo uses artificial intelligence (AI) to get your professional website up and running in a matter of minutes. Along with the simple and intuitive sign-up process, this ensures your website will look good from the start.
- Responsive Design: Both the Jimdo web editor and any website you make with it are mobile-ready. This allows for on-the-go editing and you can rest assured that your site will look good on any device at any time.
- Free Plan Available: The Jimdo free version is one of the best around, allowing you a greater sense of what Jimdo can do.
- No Transaction Fees: If you ever need ecommerce, Jimdo will never take a transaction fee. It’s all your money right from the start.
- Limited Features: Even with recent upgrades, the range of features and paid package options still feel limited. Jimdo also has restrictions on the apps you can connect with to add extra functionality to your site.
- Confusing Sign-Up Process: Jimdo has recently added a way for users to add code to their sites. However, this makes the sign-up process more complicated, forcing users to choose between either a simple and often constricting no-code version of the editor or an advanced and complicated editor.
- Limited Payments: Jimdo websites can only accept payments via PayPal for US ecommerce stores, so if you’re planning on starting an online store, you won’t have a credit card gateway unless you connect Stripe.
- Poor Customer Service: The only customer service option with Jimdo is via email. If you need or prefer a phone call for troubleshooting issues, you may wish to look elsewhere.
Jimdo has minimal tools but what's there is incredibly flexible. This means that Jimdo excels in certain areas and might feel way too limiting elsewhere.
Jimdo specifically caters to individuals looking to rapidly get their business websites up and running. The tools it has in place are for a freelancer strapped for free time or a small business owner who needs things to come together quickly. Read our complete Jimdo Website Builder Review to learn more.
If you manage a small business and don’t yet have the resources to hire out a website developer, Jimdo can be helpful. Learn more about how to get started building your website with Jimdo.
Best Website Builder - Review
There are several amazing options out there for building your business website. After extensive research, we think GoDaddy is the clear winner.
The simplicity of the GoDaddy website builder can help any small, local business avoid having to hire developers or feel overwhelmed by the website design process. It may not be the flashiest option out there, but GoDaddy’s ease of use and affordability make it our favorite.
Use the overall best website builder - GoDaddy
Overall, the GoDaddy website builder is best for small businesses looking to easily create a professional website. Get started for free by clicking the button below.